DX » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Resin Mask - White
Customer’s impression:
Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMDimasY on 10/08/2014

I am very salute with this item. This easy to use cheap and more. I recommend for all buyer to purchase this item now. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byEddiekiller on 01/03/2013

I was amazed when it arrived in a full box, very well protected. And the quality of the mask is OUTSTANDING! Feels like the real deal, just like the movie "V for Vendetta"! :D None that I could think of, except it could have some breathing holes for the nose. The material is sturdy, the resign ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysagergbh on 10/06/2012

the mask is very good quality and highly recommended for those who appreciate this particular mask is finished for collection by wearing holes in the nose are exclusively for breathing very comfortable and fits well. all the details are exceptional highlights the colors are really very good and overall ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjayhax on 09/21/2012

It is a very good replica mask. +It is resin it feels and looks like the real thing which is a far cry from the plastic ones. +The display picture doesn't do the mask justice, the eyebrows and mustache are much smoother in appearance and there is great detailed green shading. + The straps are durable,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfer33646 on 04/24/2012

Excellent build quality. Perfect details. Looks really good. Pretty expensive for a mask. It's weareable, but not comfortable. I really like it, even with the price, if it would be cheaper it would be a piece of plastic. A great product, it looks and feels really nice, excelent material, and nice details,... Read more

V for Vendetta Movie Prop Resin Mask

1 0 4

• posted byRagingHunter on 05/19/2010

Ah, finally it arrived. My Fail Guy mask. Ive seen your questions about it and YES it is wearable. Perfect fit actually. It is even better looking than in the picture. In the picture it misses green coloring at the eyes and mouth. On the real mask however, they are there. The mask is beautiful and while ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections