Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetisoEOL on 01/27/2014

It's very easy to use, only connect the wires and press a button and ou will hear the audio an watch the video. It's very small and you can put anywhere. Now doesn't have wires connecting the connectors only a small PCB. The sound is good. It doesn´t need extra energy to work. With the appropriate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetisoEOL on 01/27/2014

Es muy muy pequeño y suena perfecto sin hacer cosas raras con el audio. Es muy ligero y el acabado tanto interior como exterior es muy bueno Al ser tan ligero se mueve mucho, aunque tiene sitio vacío por dentro para poder añadirle peso dentro si se quiere. Los interruptores van un poco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNico282 on 08/22/2013

Using it to switch the speakers between two PC, an audio interface and the iPod. All metal case, sturdy construction, the rear connectors are strongly attached and doesn't move while inserting/estracting the cables, rubber feet. The buttons have a strong click and doesn't make any 'pop' sound while changing ... Read more

Size comparison

0 0 1

• posted byTanisDLJ on 06/16/2013

The Switch it is really easy to be used by anyone. It's design it is quite elegant and discrete, so it is not a huge ugly gadget under the TV. The buttons are I can't find any problem with it. I will recommend to add some sticks to mark what button is which device connected to the TV. If you have several ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynrgarcia on 12/20/2012

Easy to connect from the rear. It worked on the first try. It looks pretty sturdy and not as big as it seems. Fácil de conectar por su parte trasera. Funcionó al primer intento. Se ve bastante robusto y no es tan grande como parece. The buttons are a bit hard. If the box is not fixed you have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytheeconomist on 11/06/2012

The switch is easy to connect. Works great. No audible loss in quality of sound. All the cables (both input and output) are connected in the back of the switch unlike others, so connections stay clean and sleek. I use this switch to switch between audio inputs - between the tv, the xbox, and the pc. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byignna on 09/13/2012

Gives just the perfect solution for mutisource problem. Very easy to use. Nice dising. Small enough. It could be better built. For people with no knowledge of AV it would be necesary that it cames with a user manual. It is great if you have multi source (DVD, Decorder, PS or others), so you dont need ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaladellabanda on 07/14/2012

Buttons on front push in making it clear which port is selected. All cable connectors are on back making things tidy. All cable ports/connectors are well labeled with the details of what port they are part of and what cable should attached to which one. The buttons for switching input are a little loud ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylucaslucas80 on 09/01/2011

very useful very easy to use. bought it to be used as a switch for a simple CCTV system I'm building and so far it seems to be working as expected it's really simple, I mean, don't expect electronic components inside it, it's all buttons and wires; there's no shielding against external interferences,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWerewolf789 on 08/04/2011

This item looks and feels very solid. It also looks good, so you can put it next to your other hardware. When you press the buttons, it directly switches to another channel without any problems. Even when there are multiple machines turned on. I haven't noticed a loss in quality, it does what it must ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections