DX » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 6-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree R2-WC - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJan09 on 09/07/2013

Many modes. It is sturdy and small. Water tight and very well made casing. Very bright for the size. Many modes. The mode memory does not work as it should. Mine broke after a little while, it just died... using an AA battery. It gets a bit warm when you use it. The memory problem can be fixed if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotwarcie on 01/15/2013

Very good build quality. Very strong light beam as for such small thing, especially when you use li-ion accus. Original driver burns when you put li-ion accu inside. You have to replace it. The only driver that fits, has no flash modes. That makes this flashlight overpriced. It's better to buy the one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymavr81 on 02/02/2012

1. Accept any battery. Very convenient to use AA rechargable batteries. 2. Very good build quality. 3. Light have two sharp beams: very bright narrow inner beam and wide outer beam. Outer beam allow look around in the dark. With bright inner beam you can look object in detail or look afar. 4. Waterproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlugsie on 01/26/2012

Produces a very bright light, which can easily be controlled thanks to the 6 modes. The SOS mode would be very handy for anyone who might find themselves in remote locations at night. Great build quality, although see below. Whilst the 6 modes are useful, the method of switching between them is a pain,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwmaster on 09/21/2011

Compactness and ease of use. Simple taps to the click switch to change modes. Light stays in the mode it was last set on. Good build quality. Worked flawlessly out of the packaging. The clicky on-off/mode switch feels good and works well. No manual. Shipped in bubble wrap. No box. Took me a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashrafnisar on 08/21/2011

- Extremely cheap price for an item like this. - Very well made item, may need the o-rings lubed or replaced but that is a minor annoyance at most. - Product works very well and provides a very strong and well spread light considering a single LED is the source. - The o-rings needed to be replaced on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevolverOcelot on 02/25/2011

This is an excellent light to have "everyday all-purpose use". It's small and lightweight and fairly bright. It's perfect to have on my keys or in my pocket when I go out for evening walks. I also find it handy to use around the house when I need to use a flashlight but don't need to use a super-bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrbiterOne on 01/26/2011

Work with Li-Ion (very bright), bright even with Alkaline, clear optic (lens and reflector), strong white beam, good construction and design, spring assisted back plate contact, no major complaints in assembly quality. Very useful HI-MED-LOW modes. 3 blinking modes. Gets pretty warm on Alkaline after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykkeimel on 01/26/2011

Good build quality, size and clickly switch. Glass lens and aluminum reflector. I must have gotten lucky on the batch as I run mine only with a trustfiire 14500 protected attery all of the time and have not had any of the burned up driver problems others have expressed here. Good weight and balance, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclebim on 11/11/2010

A very bright flashlight. I liked the metal construction of good quality. Very pretty. I'm using AA batteries and 1.2V 2300mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable and still get a good bright light. I have not tested with 3.7V 14500 Lithium batteries, because I've been reading some comments that reported that 14,500 had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections