DX » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 6-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Solid little light

posted by drifterx on 04/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

A solid light, with a very good build and good power. Run's well of simple AA batteries, and the different modes are a nice touch.

Cons:

The item needed a bit of tightening to get working properly. The top plate and bottom plate both had to be tightened, but it wasn't hard, and anyone should be able to do it with a pen or pencil. The mode selector switch isn't the best, but it works. Seals look like they would not take a serious dunk in a pool.

OtherThoughts:

I used 1.2V NiMH and it ran fine, although I imagine more powerful lithium batteries will do better. Still very bright with the NiMHs, so don't worry too much if that is all you got. Striking area seems solid, but the lens doesn't feel like it can take much impact. Included strap is nice, but I wish it could be tightened.

Bottomline:

For the price, it makes an excellent portable flash light, something you could probably strap to a key chain or keep in a jacket pocket comfortably.
    I use it primarily on an airsoft rifle, and it's withstood the general banging around of a game.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections