There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Well structured, like

posted by clebim on 11/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

A very bright flashlight. I liked the metal construction of good quality. Very pretty.
    I'm using AA batteries and 1.2V 2300mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable and still get a good bright light. I have not tested with 3.7V 14500 Lithium batteries, because I've been reading some comments that reported that 14,500 had burned the LED and the drive fried, so I decided not to risk it and besides I am very pleased with the power of LED with Ni-MH Rechargeable.
    With regard to duration with Ni-MH does not say, for I have not used it for a long time, but I think that does not end so fast ...

Cons:

One thing I did not like the lantern was a bad contact, I think due to the body of the flashlight to be a bit small to carry the AA battery. For when tightening the screw cap is sometimes giving bad contact. Another problem is that when tightening the caps on the change of modes is very sensitive and sometimes just by spending alone. But just a little play the top cover (the LED) and the problem just stops.
    It was the only cons that I noticed so far. In more ...

OtherThoughts:

Despite the bad contact ... I really liked the torch as it has a very bright light even with a battery of 1.2V 2300mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable. In doubt. I chose not to use 3.7V 14500 batteries in the flashlight. If someone has used and everything is fine, post here.

Bottomline:

Good buy as it makes a great light and can be transported easily in your pocket.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections