Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Fantastic EDC light!

posted by RevolverOcelot on 02/25/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

This is an excellent light to have "everyday all-purpose use". It's small and lightweight and fairly bright. It's perfect to have on my keys or in my pocket when I go out for evening walks. I also find it handy to use around the house when I need to use a flashlight but don't need to use a super-bright torch.

6 modes may be too much for some people so if you hate cycling through all the modes, get the single-mode version. Light was a bit dusty under the lens but this isn't a big problem. Light also had some minor scuffs and scratches during fabrication/shipping but again, it doesn't hurt the performance so I'm not too upset about it.

Flashlight was shipped in bubblewrap. It's nice and bright with a regular alkaline battery but a Li-Ion battery will make it brighter. I heard that if you use a Li-Ion battery in it, you won't be able to switch back to alkaline batteries so buyer beware.

Perfect light for EDC! Granted, it's not as powerful as some other DX lights but it gets the job done. The small size and light weight makes this a great light to have in your pocket or backpack for emergencies.

Post comment

DX Everywhere