DX » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 6-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fantastic EDC light!

posted by RevolverOcelot on 02/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is an excellent light to have "everyday all-purpose use". It's small and lightweight and fairly bright. It's perfect to have on my keys or in my pocket when I go out for evening walks. I also find it handy to use around the house when I need to use a flashlight but don't need to use a super-bright torch.

Cons:

6 modes may be too much for some people so if you hate cycling through all the modes, get the single-mode version. Light was a bit dusty under the lens but this isn't a big problem. Light also had some minor scuffs and scratches during fabrication/shipping but again, it doesn't hurt the performance so I'm not too upset about it.

OtherThoughts:

Flashlight was shipped in bubblewrap. It's nice and bright with a regular alkaline battery but a Li-Ion battery will make it brighter. I heard that if you use a Li-Ion battery in it, you won't be able to switch back to alkaline batteries so buyer beware.

Bottomline:

Perfect light for EDC! Granted, it's not as powerful as some other DX lights but it gets the job done. The small size and light weight makes this a great light to have in your pocket or backpack for emergencies.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections