DX » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 220-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 70 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoughbrandon on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a super bright, super cheap LED Flashlight. I originally bought it for use on my Airsoft gun for night games and it works amazing and is so bright Cons:My only issues with the flashlight are the battery life...but this is probably because of how bright... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeadred on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought this for the brightness, size, and standard easy-to-replace battery requirements. I just received my flashlight today, and am very happy! Brightness is perfectly what I'm looking for and what I need. The LED bulb is super bright. Size is also perfect (I have smal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHgshgs on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Light, uses AA witch is nice as you can find those everywhere in Brazil, very bright and cheap. I bought 3 over the last 2 years, and give as a gift. Everyone loves it. No useless modes. Very good quality item, no scratches or dents. Cons:A low mode woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyesealex on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice light! very clear and bright. it has a nice focused halo. Very usefull because of the aa battery inside. Easy replaceable, easy to find. Comes with a nice lanyard as well. Cons:It has no pocketclip. this means it is not very usefull for Every day Carry... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr3richard on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased three of these to use around the house. My wife loves it because it is so small and is the brightest of her several led flashlights. The technology to get very brit light out of just one battery instead of the usual three is amazing. I recently used it while... Read more

1 0
  • posted byed4032 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really bright light. Works a long time on one AA battery. Easy to use. Works so much better that the real expense types. I was surprised have good it is. I have a lot of flash lights, but this is the one I have as my go to light. When we are camping and the cont... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinjun20 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have owned this light for over a year now, maybe 2 and still use it daily. It works whenever I need it to and it works well. It works best with unprotected 14500's but does a good job with AA batteries also. Cons:It will get very warm if you run it too long without tu... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySaur0n on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's my second EDC flash-light from DX (first one died). This time I wanted single mode flash - previous one (4 mode) started to act weird after 2 years of use. This is very sturdy construction, with everything you could expect from EDC flash. Cons:First of all it's not... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytarantila on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, capable of using AA or 14500 cell, very powerful, well focused beam. Build quality is good. Feels like a solid package. Cons:When using protected 14500 cells, you need to tap the light once to get the light to accept the cell. Not a big problem, few minut... Read more

1 0
  • posted byradium05 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and compact. Lightweight. Powerful beam. Army grade quality of build. Dents on frame great for self defense. One AA battery, which is easy to find around. Cons:Didn't find anything I wouldn't find on an expensive military grade flashlight. OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections