DX » Community » Reviews » Uniquefire S10 Cree R2-WC 220-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 73 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserjover on 02/12/2014

Ultra compact (even less than I expected), very bright (not less than much more bigger models) quality steel body (not afraid to drop), runs on a single AA battery, have an hand lace, glass (not plastic) lens I do not know yet exactly nothing wrong found. Perhaps I wish only slightly lower cost, to buy them more :) Real pocket flashlight. Even don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKotDaVinchi on 01/28/2014

It is my first flashlight from DX. Powerful beam. Fantastic bright. A nice strong light with good throw and reasonable range. Lightweight. Nice look and easy to hold. Very compact, on the images it looks bigger :) Needs only one AA battery or one 14500 is great idea! Carrying strap is very useful. Do not found any disadvantages yet. Let's see how resistant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantikore on 01/09/2014

Good brightness, with a good balance of flood and throw. It's a simple device with not many features, but it does it's job fine, so it makes a perfect light for those people who aren't 'gear people' Lack of features also gives it a nice clean look, and is comfortable in the pocket. No clip, but for a drop-in-your-pocket light, it's not a big deal. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrGelman on 11/15/2013

Small light and bright light runs of an AA battery. Looks like I was unlucky and my one had a poor clicky-clack switch and it stopped working after a month or so. There are other torches that have more functions for a similar price and about the same size. I just ordered this 1 (http://dx.com/p/flood-to-throw-zooming-cree-p4-wc-3-mode-led-bike-light-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoughbrandon on 05/06/2013

This is a super bright, super cheap LED Flashlight. I originally bought it for use on my Airsoft gun for night games and it works amazing and is so bright My only issues with the flashlight are the battery life...but this is probably because of how bright it is It was hard to find an O-ring for this light so I had to put a bunch of electrical tape around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeadred on 04/09/2013

I bought this for the brightness, size, and standard easy-to-replace battery requirements. I just received my flashlight today, and am very happy! Brightness is perfectly what I'm looking for and what I need. The LED bulb is super bright. Size is also perfect (I have small hands), button is easy to push and responsive. Works on one single AA battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHgshgs on 03/25/2013

Great Light, uses AA witch is nice as you can find those everywhere in Brazil, very bright and cheap. I bought 3 over the last 2 years, and give as a gift. Everyone loves it. No useless modes. Very good quality item, no scratches or dents. A low mode would be useful, but it´s OK for me. There are more powerful flashlights listed on DX. It is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyesealex on 02/04/2013

Very nice light! very clear and bright. it has a nice focused halo. Very usefull because of the aa battery inside. Easy replaceable, easy to find. Comes with a nice lanyard as well. It has no pocketclip. this means it is not very usefull for Every day Carry. it is a nice cheap reliable backup light. because it lack's a clip, it is not suitable for EDC.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr3richard on 12/22/2012

I purchased three of these to use around the house. My wife loves it because it is so small and is the brightest of her several led flashlights. The technology to get very brit light out of just one battery instead of the usual three is amazing. I recently used it while replacing the thermostat on a hot water back in a dark corner. It was easy to place ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byed4032 on 12/12/2012

It is a really bright light. Works a long time on one AA battery. Easy to use. Works so much better that the real expense types. I was surprised have good it is. I have a lot of flash lights, but this is the one I have as my go to light. When we are camping and the contest for the brightest light starts, I win easily !!! No sure of any. Does get a little ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections