Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great light, great price

posted by injun20 on 11/29/2012
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I have owned this light for over a year now, maybe 2 and still use it daily. It works whenever I need it to and it works well. It works best with unprotected 14500's but does a good job with AA batteries also.

Cons:

It will get very warm if you run it too long without turning off occasionally. It would be nice if a holster came with it but the holster for sku 1993 works very well and can be found on that site by the bay.

OtherThoughts:

I didn't think they could get any better but the last 3 I bought (last month) were even brighter, a smoother reflector, I hope they all come like that from now on. Please don't sell out of these DX. Keep extras on hand, whoever sees it, wants one

Bottomline:

I have bought over 30 of these lights for friends and family, I have yet to have a complaint, buy it and buy it often. Keep one in the car, one in your night stand, junk drawer, end table, tool kit. I repair office equipment and go through a battery a day at times and this light just keeps shinning! And get rechargeable batteries too

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections