DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2300mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Dingoo A-320
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZenogears on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The increased capacity The increased capacity The increased capacity The increased capacity It works! Cons:To install the console have to deal with. Unsolder the old battery. Solder the new one. She is a great old! It is difficult to intermeddle in the case. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, here it would cost a lot more. Cons:Comes without any terminals, just with the bare cables. But this is expected, as the battery in the A-320 has no terminals anyway. The advertised capacity is not the real capacity, but it is not far from it. Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and quiet good replacement batteries Small enough to use them - like I did- for other circumstances then what the specifications tells. I have built them in my chinese tablet 10.1 inch, to replace a damaged pack (which was more powerful). So in the end I will have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrdevil on 05/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's working Bigger capacity than original (didn't measure if this one is really 2300 mah) Wires are long enough Cons:It's hard to fit in the case Rated buildquality 2, because I think its thicker than the real battery..? OtherThoughts:My old battery in my Dingoo (well 4m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybjoern on 02/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a quiet good quality battery cell, including a protective circuit. The measured capacity is nearly the manufacture rated capacity, and it is delivered with a charging voltage of approx. 3,7 volts. Cons:The manufacture rated capacity is 2150mAh, not 2300m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections