DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 2300mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Dingoo A-320
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlienGrey1 on 01/15/2014

A good replacement battery for the Dingoo A-380. A higher capacity battery than the original one. The battery is a little bit thicker than the original one but it fits without much problems in a Dingoo A-380. I bought it to replace the original one for the higher capacity. Charging the battery takes around 3.5 hours with an USB wall charger and it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenogears on 07/03/2013

The increased capacity The increased capacity The increased capacity The increased capacity It works! To install the console have to deal with. Unsolder the old battery. Solder the new one. She is a great old! It is difficult to intermeddle in the case. But it's worth it! If you are in trouble jar soldering iron, you do not know who would do it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Good price, here it would cost a lot more. Comes without any terminals, just with the bare cables. But this is expected, as the battery in the A-320 has no terminals anyway. The advertised capacity is not the real capacity, but it is not far from it. I bought this one after frying the original battery on my A-380. It works just fine, and has a greater ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 10/10/2012

Cheap and quiet good replacement batteries Small enough to use them - like I did- for other circumstances then what the specifications tells. I have built them in my chinese tablet 10.1 inch, to replace a damaged pack (which was more powerful). So in the end I will have a more powerfull pack than the original one, because these batteries are much smaller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrdevil on 05/18/2010

It's working Bigger capacity than original (didn't measure if this one is really 2300 mah) Wires are long enough It's hard to fit in the case Rated buildquality 2, because I think its thicker than the real battery..? My old battery in my Dingoo (well 4months old, barly used) is somehow expanded/exploded. The battery acid is still inside the battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybjoern on 02/18/2010

This is a quiet good quality battery cell, including a protective circuit. The measured capacity is nearly the manufacture rated capacity, and it is delivered with a charging voltage of approx. 3,7 volts. The manufacture rated capacity is 2150mAh, not 2300mAh! (You can find the model name and manufacture name above the bar code on the DX picture). All ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections