DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Christmas Tree Shaped Memo Pad (About 150-Page)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

This memopad is so wonderful!!! It looks amazing. Such a beautiful stuff on your table will put you in good spirits every day during Christmas and New Year holidays!!! :) - May be you should gain some experience to unfold it carefully and gently not to damage it while unfolding. It could be a nice tiny ... Read more

general view side view side in action side view2 general view

0 0 0

• posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Good decoration for the holidays Fun product, for yourself but also for others Nice gift Expensive but I can understand why First you need fold all the pages one by one out of eachother and then it works as on the images The package is not good at all and some of the pages of the products will be folded ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRyonito on 03/19/2011

This is a very creative Christmas gift. I bought 14 of them and gave it to my co-workers. You can open it and you'll have a very nice decoration for your desk. I think it's not really useful as a Memo note. The paper size is so small that you can only write short messages in it. You can use the clip ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeldorada on 11/17/2010

Flying the life and accumulated a lot of work is necessary to write them all. coming holidays. to their work and plans to write down this beautiful tree. month before the holidays to plan all your work on this set of leaves. decorate a place of work before the holidays is not only because of its direct,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections