DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad - Small (About 150-Page)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It's a great product and people are impressed when they see for the first time. It is quite original book besides the bag to put it includes and the stick of the apple. It's easy to sell and are very handy to take notes. Here no one had ever seen one like it, so people buy them. For me this product has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTenisd on 06/11/2013

Fun looking and fun to use. The leaves come of easly and it is looking good on the counter. There realy is many pages as description say. Not realy. Hard to find a con for item like this. Cool gift for all the apple fan people :D Or any other kind of people. Interesting item, that is worth checking out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakurR on 12/18/2012

It is very cute. It is a great object for display, and at the same time it is useful for writing notes. The pages are small and you can't write very much on them, but making the apple any bigger wouldn't make it realistic. In addition, it is very cheap! Small pages, but I do not think they should be ... Read more

Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad

0 0 0

• posted byPolifran on 10/01/2012

it's cute, it's cheap, and it looks pretty nice in my phone table. The color and size it's pretty similar to a real apple. It's not very useful as a memo pad since it's a little bit small, but for the price and the cuteness, it doesn't matter. Since I saw this in dx I loved it, and I still do! Everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThaaFluffy on 09/18/2012

It's very cute, usefull, i just like it pretty much! You can write notes or use to save phone numbers, it's pratical. It looks gorgeous in my work's table, all my friends just loved it. You can gift it to a friend. Good quality. It is a good item to decorate! it isnt post it thing, it's just to write ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydduns on 09/06/2012

It looks great, is large enough, just like real. It's a bit expensive though, unless maybe ordered in bulk, what I should of done..might be fragile, once more memos are spent, I'll repost again...now I'm only basing it on the fact that without the paperclip it's can't hold the shape even in the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycybercrash on 08/30/2012

- Very nice notepad - Ideal size, same as the fruit - Great for gifting, everyone loves it - Gives an additional touch to your decoration - Looks pretty nice on the desk - Usefull - Good quality Its a nice looking apple for your desk. The quality and colors overall is nice. I use it mostly as decoration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytythegreat on 08/08/2012

-when its sitting on a desk it's really interesting to look at and catches the eye almost immediately -very solid construction -it is not very feasible as a paper pad, pretty small and awkward to write on, the larger sizes would be more useful if thats what you want it for -kind of stiff spine they aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelifeleth on 08/02/2012

Excellent for a gift!! - Very decorative for a desktop. - You can't find a memo pad like this for this price in Argentina. - Also can be used without assembling the parts Package came without any paper clip, it is not a great problem (there's a plenty of paper clips in every office), but. It's a LITTLE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuizDR on 07/03/2012

Really cheap, unusual notepad; Really looks like an apple; Bigger then it looks like; Well biuld; Nice idea. Need to keep this clip, and clip more than 5 pages, to keep it round. My apple came with a blue clips! I changed to a red one I had... Not really pratical to note thing, but you get used flatting ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections