DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Pear Shaped Memo Pad - Small (About 150-Page)
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychizhovalexey on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The original bright pad. Ocher pleased with its appearance and attracts a lot of attention to colleagues at work. Do not even have to use a notebook, but as a beautiful thing for the interior. Good price! Cons:A little difficult to make out of that came the fact... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarcisioMartins on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hahaha, people at my office and my home love it! I was expecting to buy some more. Everybody was wanting one, and i pass the product to them. I think they will buy it at least 50. Hahaha Cons:My only con, that i really write in pappers, so this is a little pap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGragbena on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This beautiful note pad has a friendly design, adequate size and beautiful colors. It is ideal for desks or offices where you need decoration and functionality at the same time. They take up little space, but also beautify the place where you put them. All are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great product and people are impressed when they see for the first time. It is quite original book besides the bag to put it includes and the stick of the apple. It's easy to sell and are very handy to take notes. Here no one had ever seen one like it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizDR on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice idea bigger then it looks quite simple to get it working nice decoration unusual memo pad really cheap... Cons:This clip need to stay there, otherwise will undo the pear format. Different than the apple, its a little bit hard to make it round. The center... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHMATURANO on 07/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very nice notepad - Ideal size, same as the fruit - Great for gifting, everyone loves it - Gives an additional touch to your decoration - Looks pretty nice on the desk - Usefull - Good quality Cons:- Price could be a little cheaper for its size - Not that this is a con,... Read more

Pear Memo Pad
    0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 11/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is my favourite: nice, funny, right size and very cute. The painting is just pefect. It's easier to mount than the apple shaped memo pad. It is a pear! Girls will love it. It's a excellent gift for women and teachers too. Cons:Is sad to see it losing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalvarez10 on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these for office presents during the holidays. People loved them. They didn't want to use the paper though. I love how they come in the foam to make them look real! Cons:The people didn't want to use it as actual writing paper though because it was to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbtuca on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Every one stop to look this gift It is very easy to assemble and usually we are surprised by the look. Good price The white plastic mesh helps keep the shape of apples, even with the passage of time. Cons:The space to write is little low. Not so easy to take o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieleemilio on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap; nice look, i've bought red apple and green apple and sure i'll buy the others fruit to make a nice collection; people in my office looks at it (them) then ask me where to find a nice memo pad like this (these) :-) ; easy to assemble, a 5 yo kid c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections