DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered Clip-on 10-LED Keyboard Light (118CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 20 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiMoWK on 03/17/2014

bright enough to illuminate the whole keybord. If put in the right position, the light does not reflect on the screen. The on/off-switch makes it easier to use you don't have to disconnect the usb to switch off the light. Flexibel neck makes it possible to direct the light however you like. The clip makes it easy tot mount the light on the corner of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakkur on 02/07/2014

- Bright and wide light pattern, no need to have room ligth on when working with the computer. In my case, when kids are falling to sleep, they are less tempeted to come over to see their dads working. - Power switch, easy turn on/off function - Lightbar can be rotated to prevent glaring (have to be careful, as the stucture does not feel very firm -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilin48 on 01/23/2014

We use the lamp not only to work with the PC, also to use as additional light for the e-book. It is a good option in both case because with ten LED´s there are no shadows over the surface you like to iluminate. Clip is too big an is easy to adapt to any surface. Quality for the plastic ar not so good. Cable is too sort we prefer a little bit more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrVPs on 11/12/2013

Very Bright light LED, protected with transparent plastic, useful for keyboard light for laptop or for PC, useful for light on the table or under the table. You can change position of light easily. Don't direct light to your eyes as light is white and very bright. Works very well connected to USB. Recommended for everyone who wants bright light to light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivatwl on 09/28/2013

Really really bright LED, I think this is a good thing. I can use it as a bedside lamp by plugging it into my desktop PC (which is off). Can clip onto pretty much anything less than 3cm thick. The button isn't the easiest thing to press. And like I said, this thing is BRIGHT which may be a con for some. The light is very white and I probably wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqpMM on 05/28/2013

- Light and portable - Enough bright for everything: reading, writing, typing with keyboard - Built-in on/off switch - Flexible cable - Pretty unstable being put on the desk without fastening to something. - Build quality doesn't seem reliable. - On/off switch produces a loud sound. Flexible neck could be a little longer, so it would be possible to ... Read more

With keyboard and book
    0 0
  • posted byChip3 on 03/09/2013

Nice and bright and lights up the entire keyboard with ease. The Clam is tight enough to securely hold to the screen or use the flat base to free sand on the desk. None that I can see... it's longevity and durability will need to be assessed in a couple of months once it's had some good usage. May be a bit bright if you are in bed and you partner wants ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgarBoonen on 03/03/2013

Low price, lthe neck looks strong, i dont think that it's gonna break. Really bright light, now i'm using it to illuminate my keyboard and also to read in front of the pc when needed, even during the day it really helps me to read. Good cable length and i liked the switch a lot, very helpful. The clip could be a little better, but thats ok, everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirou on 03/02/2013

Its bigger and better than the other USB powered lights on this site. It has a nice shield for the LEDs and a flexible cord. I was going to use it for a laptop but because of its on/off button and its nice clip I have attached it to my computer desk and plugged it into a USB port. It turns on when the computer turns on. It tells me that I have left ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrosTSI on 03/01/2013

The light is bright enough but not too bright. The clip has a very strong bite, it can hold on to almost any surface or shape. The metallic pipe that is used for setting it up in the right position has a good rigidity, it holds its shape strongly and moves in many directions. The cable lenght is okay. The on/off button is very good quality. I can also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections