DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered Clip-on 10-LED Keyboard Light (118CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrVPs on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Bright light LED, protected with transparent plastic, useful for keyboard light for laptop or for PC, useful for light on the table or under the table. You can change position of light easily. Cons:Don't direct light to your eyes as light is white and ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivatwl on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really really bright LED, I think this is a good thing. I can use it as a bedside lamp by plugging it into my desktop PC (which is off). Can clip onto pretty much anything less than 3cm thick. Cons:The button isn't the easiest thing to press. And like I said,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqpMM on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Light and portable - Enough bright for everything: reading, writing, typing with keyboard - Built-in on/off switch - Flexible cable Cons:- Pretty unstable being put on the desk without fastening to something. - Build quality doesn't seem reliable. - On/off swi... Read more

With keyboard and book
    0 0
  • posted byChip3 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and bright and lights up the entire keyboard with ease. The Clam is tight enough to securely hold to the screen or use the flat base to free sand on the desk. Cons:None that I can see... it's longevity and durability will need to be assessed in a couple of months o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElgarBoonen on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, lthe neck looks strong, i dont think that it's gonna break. Really bright light, now i'm using it to illuminate my keyboard and also to read in front of the pc when needed, even during the day it really helps me to read. Good cable length and i like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirou on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its bigger and better than the other USB powered lights on this site. It has a nice shield for the LEDs and a flexible cord. I was going to use it for a laptop but because of its on/off button and its nice clip I have attached it to my computer desk and plugge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrosTSI on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is bright enough but not too bright. The clip has a very strong bite, it can hold on to almost any surface or shape. The metallic pipe that is used for setting it up in the right position has a good rigidity, it holds its shape strongly and moves in many directi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRADunmer on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price Strong neck, don't fall down like other flexible necks Could stand on the table or could be clipped to the laptop border or table, etc. Power from USB port is more convenient to use with laptop Cons:Expected it to be more bright with 10 LEDs Actually it's enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypplepp on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its elongated shape, covers perfectly across the keyboard. Good intensity of LED lighting as they have the right power to illuminate without dazzling. Cable length also seemed good that I can plug into the back of my PC. The light guiding arm is somewhat flexible and ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlaba on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Good price, this is a usefull light with a switch. Simply plug and play product. Total flexibile neck can make the angle horewever you like - Light weight and portable, perfect for travel and Home - With clip stand for more convenience - Cable length: 118... Read more

Light in the Dark 1 Light in the Dark2
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections