DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter with Digital Thermometer and USB Power Port
  • 5 star 21 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by evanvanorden on 08/15/2013

Pros: It is pretty small. I find it also very easy to use. It has several memory settings for quick switching of FM stations. The included car adapter eliminates the need for batteries. BIG PRO: it maintains the last station that you used when it is powered off. Cons: Be aware that the so-called usb power is not the typical micro usb that most... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by schnitzgi on 05/04/2013

Pros: -Buttons work well -preset frequency buttons -frequency can be adjusted by 0.1MHz -ok quality sound -high range -works on batteries and power plug (12V car adapter included) Cons: -Cable quality could be better OtherThoughts: Took it apart to boost the range, but that does not work as it uses the QN8027 chip as an output stage. It has som... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DXDIRK on 02/25/2013

Pros: Decent item, the transmitter works well (though the signal isn't that strong sometimes, it works), the blue light is a nice touch, along with the screen. The button for saving channels is good and you can store up to 4 channels, assigning them to the 4 buttons on the bottom so you don't have to manually go to a frequency/station anymore.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by janz0 on 02/15/2013

Pros: You can set it to any FM frequency that a radio would have in order to transmit the signal. I use it to connect my Ipod to my portable radio in order to play music out loud. It has a nice back-light so you can see it in the dark. You can pre-set its three buttons with different frequencies. Has a thermometer. It also gives you time. Cons:... Read more

FM Transmitter with car power adapter

0 0
  • posted by marcosmeirelles on 10/02/2012

Pros: Good price, ease to use and the ability to use the batteries instead of car charger is very appreciated. Clock and temperature works well. Cons: The signal is not so strong but it works perfect if you use a frequency that is not being used for local stations. OtherThoughts: Very good deal. Very ease to use. 3 minutes after unwrap, it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sockanasa on 05/18/2012

Pros: This replaced my Belkin which started having connection problems in the audio line. I've found this to transmit much better (the transmission comes in stronger) and it isn't as susceptible to noise through the car's power/lighter port. I bought a second one shortly afterward. Cons: It would be nice if the power connector was a more standa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SharpyWarpy on 01/27/2012

Pros: A well built unit with excellent performance. I have no trouble with interference. I must confess, it's a LOT better than my last Dynex brand transmitter. And the price is unbelievable. Others I have seen locally are priced much, much higher. The broad spectrum means very little trouble finding a radio channel without interference so ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted by andeck on 01/14/2012

Pros: Allows you to transmit music from ipod or iriver device to any fm radio receiver. can choose any signal to transmit on. Cons: the power sometimes goes off because the quality of the fitting between the transmitter and cable is a bit loose. Just have to wiggle it to fix. Clarity of sound is not that great, but I've tried several of these d... Read more

0 0
  • posted by krecidev on 08/14/2011

Pros: Great build quality and nice design Very easy and intuitive to use Very low battery usage Great range (Works in my all house on two floors) Backlight working great at the night Cons: You need good radio to get a signal without any noise. Temperature is not correct. Cable is short but I knew about it when bought it. OtherThoughts: Bottomli... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rndhg1vom24e7 on 06/25/2011

Pros: Set it to 106.0 FM and it worked right off the bat. Nice backlight. Draws very little current. Don't need a headphone amp with this one. Good stereo separation, no noticeable crosstalk. Strong signal. Unbeatable price. Quality manufacture. Well thought out engineering in this device. Cons: A bit of static without a load but of coarse this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections