DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement LCD Screen Modules for Nokia N95
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrebell71 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Again very similar to the original product, it is a particular object a little a bit difficult to install in telephone but for this there are several sites to help Cons:the object with regard to the manufacture I have no complaint to make, I repeat, is just a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaarcha on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I had my n95 nokia for a long time a very good phone by the way but the screen became wobbly or something like that basically it was in a need of a replacement so i took a chance and bought a new screen from dx didnt know what to expect but surprisingly enough i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypredsedatel on 03/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:inexpensive and high quality replacement corrupt the display. good brightness compared with other non-original counterparts, there is no clipping of pixels on the edges of the screen. Cons:differs from the original only Backround light is wery poor OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkmass on 10/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy replacement. No need for special tools if you´re handy. Facil reemplazo. No se requieren herramientas especiales si tienes manualidad. Cons:No exactly the same quality, but works fine for me. No es exactamente la misma calidad, pero es suficiente para... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantom1982 on 08/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and fits well. Cons:Backround light is wery poor. Works fine in room or night time, mut very poor in daylight. Sceens watching angle is poor also. Real product is more nicer to watch. But here comes the price again. OtherThoughts:If you cant replace the screen by yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalare on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A cheap way to relive your Nokia N95. Be careful, there are two display models, depending on the model of Nokia N95. This screen is not original but works at 100x100 and once placed are not noticeable differences from the original. Cons:To change special tools are requi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierant3 on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Good Price against the original screen -Good quality construction. -Same quality as original. -Installation very easy as its only removing 4 T5 bolts and disconecting the screen and then installing the new one from dealextreme. Cons:I can`t see any cons because... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections