DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia 5800 Repair Part Replacement LCD Screen Modules
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiomm on 03/23/2014

It 's the perfect replacement part for this phone. Simply remove the old damaged display and put this in its place and the phone is reborn. The process of disassembly and reassembly of the phone can be a bit complicated if you are not experienced in this type of work Per smontare il telefono devi avere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 08/31/2012

It is arrived after 40 days but it's normal for my country. The display is well protected in the package, in fact it did not have a scratch or other imperfections. Quality of the display is super! I think it's truly an original nokia. A bit difficult to mount, the flat is very thin and if you do not ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byreguser11 on 08/18/2012

The screen has been received fully working, and it appears to be genuine. Furthermore, it has been throughly packed, and shipped quickly. The screen itself has no cons (except for its relatively high price), though its installation is a bit tricky and may cause damages to other parts in the phone. In ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrumqna on 12/14/2011

very good new dispay for your broken nokia, the price of this item is very cheap. If you bring your nokia phone with broken display in a repair shop service it will cost you very expensive. Here in my contry It\'s aroun 100 USD. So just get this item and a proper repair kit and do it yourself. You will ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byandersonvp on 06/08/2011

I bought one and changed my cracked nokia 5800 LCD. It's working fine, but there's not as easy as it seems to do this work, if you don't have any experience with electronics it's better to call a techinical suport. Comprei no Brasil, custava R$ 200 pra trocar o LCD na banca do camelô, economizei ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrbeno on 04/29/2011

Price as compared to non-warranty service. No real cons, just if you are not an expert in disassembling/reassembling electronical gadgets, try to search at least instruction videos on the web. Get the proper hex-screwdriver. Be careful removing broken display, not to break the glass in it - the aluminium ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHaroldoLage on 03/30/2011

It just work perfectly. There is no problems with the product itself. Although could have a manual in it. Take care if you´re not an minimally experienced electronics repairer. Need to check if the part responsible for the touch screen is complete (can be done, just by touching and felling de vibration)... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byburningrome1 on 12/14/2010

A relatively cheap way to resurrect a 5800 with a broken LCD! You'll need a T5 torx driver, found in the item 33456. There are few youtube vids of how to disassemble the phone the best one i found was - search for Wise808Productions. Mine had MP1.5 on the back not MP2.0, whatever that means. The original ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysussex on 08/01/2010

Abserlute identical replacement it states genuine LCD screen which it appears to be. This is not a down side really as replacing a LCD screen is a get out of jail card but all you get is the screen (NO) instructions nothing, so if you are not possitive about dismantling your 5800 get someone who is used ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections