DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Remote Shutter for IPHONE / IPAD / IPOD - Black
Customer’s impression:
excelent Fun Muy bueno!! use open camera app Doesn't work on andoid 4.1.2
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJFingel on 01/21/2015

Remote always on my keychain. Very useful at all time. For the price..... Cannot go wrong.

Impression:Fun,excelent ,use open camera app;

0 0 0

• posted byComendator on 01/13/2015

Muy bueno y gacil de usar

Impression:excelent ,Muy bueno!!;

0 0 0

• posted bydesagogo on 01/10/2015

Built quality is poor but it works. The inner battery silver latch needed some adjusting. Had to push in a little for the battery to sit in snuggly or else the cover will not close properly. Had to download open camera app from playstore instead of camera 360 as recommended in the manual to be to... Read more

Impression:use open camera app;

0 0 0

• posted by19bug79 on 01/08/2015

small size and useful. A cheap device in comparison of usefulness

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bydbriki on 01/04/2015

I have a wiko CINK FIVE turning on andoid 4.1.2 and it doesn't work. The button acts on the volume and not on the camera shutter as it is said. BUT I tested it on a Samsung tablet and it works perfectly.

Impression:Doesn't work on andoid 4.1.2;

0 0 0

• posted by8846840 on 01/02/2015

Excelente producto y con buena calidad.

0 0 0

• posted bypdonat on 12/17/2014

The native Camera app of my Android Phone does not support this Bluetooth remote (Prestigio PAP5044DUO). The phone recognises the remote as a keyboard. In the native camera app the exposure control button of the bth remote corresponds Volume UP, not as exposure button. I suggest to use the Open... Read more

Impression:Useful accessory;

0 0 0

• posted byshakizdeal on 12/17/2014

Excelente producto , llego intacto en su envase y sin estar dañado. Lo ocupo con mi Moto G y funciona muy bien .... quizas agregarle un hilo o colgante para que no se pierda .... muy buen producto

0 0 0

• posted byjlgielen on 11/29/2014

I was doubtful on the efficacy of this cheap product. I have not used it for a hundred times but I can say that I am not disappointed. It works outstanding well, it's small and it comes with a battery. Buy it or regret it 😋

Impression:Effective bargain;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections