Pros: Pretty precise, compared with my mechanical one - no problem measuring outer/inner diamater and depth. Electronical part works well and easy. Cons: Looks very light. Looks and feels not as durable as the mechanical one. Description sais it is carbon-fiber, can't find any signs of carbon. However ... Read more
Pros: Bien construido, sirve perfecto y esta muy bien calibrado, excelente para aquellos que hacen dibujos CAD y necesitan medidas precisas Contras: ninguno anímense a comprarlo otros: lo reomiendo mucho a todo el que lea esto :) Read more
trés bon petit pied a coulisse pour le prix . Je le trouve relativement assez précis , ca prise en mains et rapide et efficace , simple et pratique pour tout les projets DIY je le recommande pour tout travaux rapide ou l'apprentissage Read more
1) Easy to read display, though I have yet to try it in the sun.
2) Labelled and coloured buttons make it easy to see what button does what.
3) Easy to change between metric and imperial.
4) Accurate enough for my purposes.
5) It having a depth meter was a surprise to me. Cons:
1) Remember to buy ... Read more
- The digital measurement is pretty accurate.
- Doing multiple measurements with the head being opened and closed many times doesn't seem to skew later measurements much.
- Easily reachable LR44 battery compartment.
- Quite stable, as far as I can tell - though I would not call it 'rugged'
- Easy to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.