DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Huntkey 8-Pin Lightning Male USB 2.0 Male Cable for IPHONE 6 / IPAD / IPOD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good product bad Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhann on 01/16/2016

Pros: The cable was cheap Cons: It was not reliable with my Iphone V. The contact bot black it appeared to be overheated. The cable is rather stiff and not smooth at all to work with

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysimonverhoek on 12/15/2015

Pros: feels nice and sturdy (maybe even more sturdy than Apple's cable), works perfectly with my iphone5s (both charging and data transfer) Cons: still quite expensive, but hey, at least it's cheaper than Apple's version!

Impression:Good product,still quite expensive,works with iphone5s;

0 0 0

• posted bylambda22 on 11/11/2015

Pro: Cheap, working and good quality Con: Doesn't fit through my bumber, the plug is 10 mm in stead of 7,5 mm wide. Cable is also a bit less flexible than the original.

0 0 0

• posted byEl10G on 11/04/2015

Works well, looks solid.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byStrixSS on 10/27/2015

charges and thanks for that.

Impression:Хороший продукт;

0 0 0

• posted byevbdx on 10/16/2015

Pros: I have had it for several months and it has worked well for charging my kids iPads, both the regular sized thing, as well as the mini-iPad. It did not break, it did no stop working. No complaints. Cons: nothing that I can think of. Other thoughts: In fact, I just gave it away to one of my a... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by9147559 on 09/29/2015

This product is working fine with my iphone 6, the quality seems to be good. i will see when using it in the times how it works

Impression:good,perfect,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byOberad on 09/04/2015

It works perfectly without warning of my Iphone5

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byirrelevante on 09/03/2015

uso esse cabo a 1 ano , e até agora ele está perfeito , o original não durou nada , para encaixar e tirar do iphone é tranquilo ,por que ele é um pouco maior do que o original . sem contras, produto perfeito e uso ele todo dia

Impression:good,perfect,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydragonk97 on 08/21/2015

Pros : very nice product and cheaper than all i've seen in the market.. Cons : after a long time (2-3 months), the cable is starting to get a yellow color, near the connector

0 0 0

DX Everywhere