DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Huntkey 8-Pin Lightning Male USB 2.0 Male Cable for IPHONE 6 / IPAD / IPOD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Perfecto Works Well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj0hnybrav0 on 02/14/2015

I use this cable with iphone 5. it fits well and it is working without any problems. Cable looks like it is a good quality. I am satisfied and can recommend it.

Good quality cable Good quality cable Good quality cable Good quality cable Good quality cable

Impression:good,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bydemon177 on 02/10/2015

Хорошее соотношение цены и качества. Все идеально работает. Нареканий не имеет.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byalex55reg on 02/08/2015

Cheaper than the original and good quality! + Charges and syncs as the original, there is no error of cheap cables + The quality is good, hope is strength as the original - The connector is larger than the original, but it does not matter - The price could be cheaper than 50% of the original

Cheaper than the original and good quality! Cheaper than the original and good quality!

Impression:Cheaper than the original and good quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byvkfires on 02/07/2015

sin ninguna pega mas de dos meses con el sin problema alguno.

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted by9127004 on 02/03/2015

This is slightly more expensive than some others, but it really works! Better than those official MFI things you pay US$25 bucks for in the store!

0 0 0

• posted bycemalkd on 01/28/2015

No specific pros or cons. Price would be lower as this is just a cable. It fits good, there is no gap or tight fit.

0 0 0

• posted byppalves on 01/14/2015

O cabo funciona muito bem e não aparece aquela mensagem no iphone de que o cabo nao é compatível e que pode não funcionar de forma segura como aparece para outros cabos nao certificados pela Apple.

0 0 1

• posted byeasydesign on 01/10/2015

Good product! It's working with my iPhone5s for charging and data transfer. Thanks!

0 0 1

• posted bymcart on 01/09/2015

I have bought 2 and they work fine with iPhone 5 and 6. Maybe they are more expensive than other ones, but the other ones don't work. And they are cheaper than the original. The quality is very nice.

0 0 0

• posted by8959231 on 01/07/2015

recomendo a compra

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections