DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Huntkey 8-Pin Lightning Male USB 2.0 Male Cable for IPHONE 6 / IPAD / IPOD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good product bad Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylauron2jr on 09/11/2016

Pros: A cool apple cable for a bit better price. Cons: Gets a bit fragile near the end of the cable and can break with use, needs high care with that, my solution was to cover it all with black electrical tape. Still expensive for the quality.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bytechnivorm on 04/01/2016

It's a little thicker than the original. I hope that will make it last longer.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byrudi1988 on 02/27/2016

works fine, very fast charging

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byozbilgehan on 02/05/2016

Pros: Good quality, works with iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 Cons: Little expensive

0 0 0

• posted bymhann on 01/16/2016

Pros: The cable was cheap Cons: It was not reliable with my Iphone V. The contact bot black it appeared to be overheated. The cable is rather stiff and not smooth at all to work with

0 0 0

• posted bysimonverhoek on 12/15/2015

Pros: feels nice and sturdy (maybe even more sturdy than Apple's cable), works perfectly with my iphone5s (both charging and data transfer) Cons: still quite expensive, but hey, at least it's cheaper than Apple's version!

Impression:Good product,still quite expensive,works with iphone5s;

0 0 0

• posted bylambda22 on 11/11/2015

Pro: Cheap, working and good quality Con: Doesn't fit through my bumber, the plug is 10 mm in stead of 7,5 mm wide. Cable is also a bit less flexible than the original.

0 0 0

• posted byEl10G on 11/04/2015

Works well, looks solid.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byStrixSS on 10/27/2015

charges and thanks for that.

Impression:Хороший продукт;

0 0 0

• posted byevbdx on 10/16/2015

Pros: I have had it for several months and it has worked well for charging my kids iPads, both the regular sized thing, as well as the mini-iPad. It did not break, it did no stop working. No complaints. Cons: nothing that I can think of. Other thoughts: In fact, I just gave it away to one of my a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere