DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Huntkey 8-Pin Lightning Male USB 2.0 Male Cable for IPHONE 6 / IPAD / IPOD - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymihijios on 07/07/2014

It works just right. With other cables I had been getting the "non compatible accesory" warning. Not with this one. It works without an issue. Not the cheapest (though still cheaper than the original ones). I wish there were more options. I mean, you can get every format, style, length and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMvB1986 on 05/15/2014

Really good and solid product. Couldn't find a difference with the original cable. Price is a bit high comparing to the 4S cable in my opinion but the quality is good so no problem for me. Didn't find cons. Just a good product which is comparable with the original one. Can't tell much about the quality ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byharrybest on 05/07/2014

Cable works without a problem, (iphone 5 IOS 7.0.4) charges and syncs without problem not as many cheap cables the message: unautorized cable. and no charging. Works just as an original apple cable. Feels like it is more fragile then cable from apple, however just recieved it yesterday so cant comment ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections