DX » Community » Reviews » MFi Huntkey 8Pin Lightning USB2.0 Cable for IPHONE6 + More - White(1m)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromulovianna on 04/04/2017

Impression:nice;

I already had one of this that lasted for 18 months until it tears apart in the portion near the 8-pin output. But this one has been showing no charging sometimes depending on the side plugged on the iPhone.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byromulovianna on 04/04/2017

Impression:compatible;

I have this cable for about 2 years and it had no troubles at all in terms of compatibility. It never showed any message of not supported accessory. However, in the portion of the cable near the 8-pin output, the rubber started to tear apart with about 18 months of usage. I know that for the to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymazzogwm on 01/16/2017

Impression:Good product;

No cons. The cable works fine on all lightning iPhone models. I have been using it for more then 1 year and its in very good condition!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byruilourenco on 11/18/2016

Impression:good;

It works that is all that is needed

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylauron2jr on 09/11/2016

Pros: A cool apple cable for a bit better price. Cons: Gets a bit fragile near the end of the cable and can break with use, needs high care with that, my solution was to cover it all with black electrical tape. Still expensive for the quality.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytechnivorm on 04/01/2016

Impression:good,Good product;

It's a little thicker than the original. I hope that will make it last longer.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrudi1988 on 02/27/2016

works fine, very fast charging

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byozbilgehan on 02/05/2016

Pros: Good quality, works with iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 Cons: Little expensive

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymhann on 01/16/2016

Pros: The cable was cheap Cons: It was not reliable with my Iphone V. The contact bot black it appeared to be overheated. The cable is rather stiff and not smooth at all to work with

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysimonverhoek on 12/15/2015

Impression:Good product,still quite expensive,works with iphone5s;

Pros: feels nice and sturdy (maybe even more sturdy than Apple's cable), works perfectly with my iphone5s (both charging and data transfer) Cons: still quite expensive, but hey, at least it's cheaper than Apple's version!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere