DX » Community » Reviews » MP707 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.3.0 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" IPS HD, FM, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good bad Awesome Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymotoboyguedes on 11/26/2015

Ja tem alguns meses que estou usando sem nenhum problema recomendo

Impression:Good value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted bymotoboyguedes on 11/26/2015

Ja tem alguns meses que estou usando sem nenhum problema recomendo

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymotoboyguedes on 11/25/2015

muito bom para venda ja vendi quatro preço ótimo eu recomendo

Impression:Good value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byFrontier07 on 10/25/2015

No idea because of custom the phone returned to sender but lost in Sweden post of course I coulnd't get refund. Swedish custom clerks needed a free phone I think

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted by1800821 on 10/01/2015

Everything was as specified. Cons:No cons A personal remark.... it`s not waterproof lol, that was my mistake .. i dropped it in water.. so I had to order a 2nd one.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bypierredetry on 09/21/2015

good price, lots of functions, Android OS. Good start, but after some months, it becomes buggy. problems with the micro SD cards, losses the full content of it. Difficult to receive SMS messages, unstable OS, screen colors changing without reason (virus ?).

Impression:good,Looks good, but becomes buggy after some months ;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidTinini on 09/16/2015

He comprado un de estos celulares y tranquilamente pasaba como si se tratara de un S4, todas las funciones trabajan, la camara funciona muiy bien, CONS la batreria se descarga muy rapido, es recomendable comprar uno adicional.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byvraagalex on 09/15/2015

This phone worked very well for the first few months of use. It did break and I now have no way of turning it back on!

Impression:good,Great phone, too bad it broke fast!;

0 0 0

• posted bynrike on 09/01/2015

Everything works, the WIFI, the GPS, tethering, the screen has a great resolution and the colors are brilliant. I don't like the camera, but you can't get better for this price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by452045 on 07/06/2015

Only after 8 monts of use my phone is dead.My batery the same.I'm disapointed of dx and if they dontdo something about it I'LL NEVER AGAIN COME BASCK TO DX AND TELL TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere