DX » Community » Reviews » MP707 MTK6582 Quad-core Android 4.3.0 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" IPS HD, FM, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNarvil on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best HW on this price! Even after i wrote bellow... ;) fast reaction. strong call case without squeeking. Light and thin. Cons:worst sound and volume level, only one SIM slot :(, only 500 mA charger recomended 1000mA by developer, worst seen on display picture from angl... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymaxellpp on 06/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good phone , nice touch sensitivity , camera is not a real 8 or 5 pxl but it is still good it make some good pictures so i did not expect more for the price i payed. Other things until now are working perfectly . Cons:I made an antutu benchmark and it shows 16890 points... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypmrg2212 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This phone it´s great have a beatiful screen gorgeous colors all the specifications are tue i runned antutu and gaved me 17344 spetacular for the price is the best. Record and playback full hd nice and smoothly it´s true. The sound is enough for the phone, the... Read more

4 1
  • posted byspeedfreak1o1 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Decent big camera, not 8Mpix as in specifications. - Comes with 'Android 4.3.0, kernel 3.4.5 build date 2014-02-25'. - Comes with PLAY. - video calls works. - with gsm/3g data in OFF, MMS stills works both ways. - Comes with two diffrent cases. - Feels fast, and not s... Read more

9 1
  • posted byrotsen182 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pros of this phone Price screen quad core high quality built 1gb ram no bloatware flip cover case long lasting battery Cons:poor sound battery comes not calibrated low amp charger cheap headphones OtherThoughts:great pone overall, needs some calibration first... Read more

5 1
  • posted bymooblat on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful thin phone you do not see this on the site that its is so thin ,it has a beautiful screen with beautiful colors and very bright the sound is clear and the volume is enough for a phone Cons:small charger only 0.5 amps takes a long time for the phone is full whe... Read more

• posted byrotsen182 on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:screen resolution 720*1280 , looks great , very fast quad core , performance equals Galaxy SIII at third of the Price , air gestures is a nice function, Works on wcdma h+ , games look awesome, caem with a nice cover, it doesnot look cheap, has a nice finish, it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byomercrk on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the phone has all languages, have a nice cover, phone case view is nice, has 2 sim card, ease is use, the aft camera takes nice pictures, the resolution is very good, the price is cheap compared to other phones, ram 1gb and quad cores, navy blue cover, camera lighting ver... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections