DX » Community » Reviews » Tripod Mount Adapter for Suptig Camera / GoPro Hero 4/2 /3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good price gopro Дешево Nice backups
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9087303 on 06/14/2015

These are great to use as a backup, handy to use, makes things easier to do the quick change on the go.

Impression:perfect,Good price,Nice backups;

0 0 0

• posted byponcebh1 on 05/25/2015

Pros: The product is just like a GoPro original product. It works perfectly, the plastic is stong. I recommend. Cons: There is none

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygylmore on 05/24/2015

Ну что тут скажешь - 5 штук, прикрутил ко всему, куда можно прикрутить и только переставляй камеру с одного штатива на другой, на монопод, на палку для селфи. За эти смешные деньги стоит взять.

Impression:perfect,Good price,gopro;

0 0 0

• posted bypatylaine_bh on 05/16/2015

Peça bastante útil para se usar na GoPro.

0 0 0

• posted byDaNtE88 on 04/09/2015

Pros: Ideal para montar nuestra gopro en un trípode, 5 unidades para usar en diferentes trípodes o para tener repuestos en caso de que se nos rompa alguno, material robusto y de calidad, contento con la compra. Cont: Ninguno

Impression:perfect,gopro;

0 0 0

• posted byTimlow on 03/30/2015

Item received as expected.

Impression:gopro;

0 0 0

• posted byMichelleC01Z on 02/20/2015

Price is low, but unfortunately also the quality. I was able to mount on my camera just 3 of 5 pieces. And even that three were tough to mount. On the other side, I have to say the quality of the material is good, so overall , I'm satisfied with this purchase.

Impression:Good price,gopro;

0 0 0

• posted by8929584 on 02/04/2015

Seems to be OK and the fact that 5 pieces are delivered as a package is good. One of it tough I was not able to fit it to the camera.

Impression:Seems to be OK;

0 0 0

• posted byRedkoZem on 01/23/2015

Хорошо сделанные переходники, подойдут для моноподов и штативов. Резьба металлическая, основной корпус обычный пластик.

Impression:Дешево,сердито;

0 0 0

• posted bykernelgo on 01/14/2015

Pros: Fits perfectly on tripod, the price is really cheap for 5 pieces! Also the material the mount is made of is strong and good for the price. Cons: None, works as expected. I bought more than one because sometimes i tend to lose them.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere