DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrrl19 on 07/29/2015

plastic a little bad quality Left ear pod can go out But it's enough for this price and can work w/ IPhone 5s

Impression:good job;

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelKiko on 07/27/2015

Pros: cheap, decent sound for the price (but NOT STEREO, see cons) Cons: uncomfortable for any period of time longer than 15 minutes, NO STEREO SOUND WHATSOEVER on Android devices, no protection for USB port, which is facing upwards when the headphones are used correctly, just waiting for the to... Read more

Impression:MONO;

0 0 0

• posted byaberkes82 on 07/24/2015

Pros: + Overall, it fits my needs for an acceptable price. Cons: - It was hard to me to find the proper way to pair with my phone. There's no user manual in the package so I had to use my fantasy :) Finally I got it: Press and hold the PLAY button during pairing! - The earphone tips are too small... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylorddownload on 07/23/2015

Pro: barato, pequeño, trae los botones justos, no se cae al trotar o para andar en bicicleta contra: material duro y poco cómodo para los oídos, le faltan botones para volumen

Impression:good,Barato,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byplexizio on 07/22/2015

Pros: It works fine, good sound, and at least in my head its pretty comfortable. Cons: The plastic feels like bad quality, when you press the play button, it calls the last number on your call's log, so you can't handle the reproduction on the device. Other thoughts: You'll have to long press the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcat72 on 07/20/2015

Pros: sound quality is just fine, easy to use and connect, overall quality and finish is ok. Does not fail while walking of cycling. (Qualidade do som apenas boa, fácil de operar e conectar, qualidade e acabamento ok. Funciona sem falhas durante caminhada ou pedalada) Cons: If you are wearing it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavogodoi on 07/10/2015

Pros: good sound, easy to use, nice built. cons: no cons.

0 0 0

• posted bymacalo01 on 07/03/2015

Pros: very good item, very usefull to make sports and at the gym is perfect so you can have your hands free. cons: the sound in full volume does not sound in a very good quality , and the Battery drains in less than 2 hours, it should wirk for at least 4 or 5 to be better.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byKoisa on 07/01/2015

Pros: easy to use. Good sound. Anatômico. No problems.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8956463 on 06/27/2015

Not overly impressed with these. Made of cheap plastic and the ear buds fall apart very easily. No instruction but I worked it out thru trial and error, the functional beeping is incredibly loud and you cannot adjust which is annoying. Uncomfortable to wear.

Impression:Cheaply made, break easily;

0 1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere