DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrogarth on 08/07/2016

My second one, I gave my first one to my daughter. Very happy with this one too. I don't like the voice telling me it has been turned on, my first one just had a beep, but that is a small criticism. It works for a good length of time. I can be working for 5 hours and have it connected to my to of... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byskyland on 07/16/2016

Finally I got the resent one Thanks a lot New Item’s Performance is much better than before But this new one also has little bit.. little bit sound fluctuation. But I can listen music, and educational language program. Thanks have a good day.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byedenjp on 06/30/2016

If wasn't by the fragility of the material, could it be one of the best product.

Impression:Fragile;

0 0 0

• posted by9888553 on 03/28/2016

Pros: Completely elementary. it doesn't even comes with a manual. It has 3 buttons and one LED indicator. You just have to hold "play/pause" until the LED-light start blinking and you are ready to pair. I maded a successful pairing with Lenovo and iPhone. Cons: the quality is not verry good. and... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTinoZafra on 02/25/2016

Muy contento con la compra. Dependiendo del emisor bluetooth que use tiene mayor o menor alcance, por lo que si al salir de la habitacioń ya no llega la señal a los cascos es por culpa del emisor de BT, no de este artículo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9688824 on 02/09/2016

the price is very cheap. It can be easily connected to your phone and the battery is good. It is a little bit painful to keep on your ears for a long time, otherwise, this product is great !

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoRoggero on 02/07/2016

Fácil de usar e muito útil.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9410570 on 12/01/2015

Pros: - good price - paired with all devices I tried Cons: - no instructions to pair it - bad quality, it broke in the third time of use - not fits very well

0 0 0

• posted by9701711 on 11/13/2015

It sounds terribly. Unfortunately it screeches while playing. If i tested it with any device (mobile, notebook) It paired well. But during playing there is some high frequence noise. Trying to use equalizer does not help. It is so noticeable that the device is useless. They were so nice that they... Read more

Impression:terrible sound;

0 0 0

• posted by9582212 on 11/03/2015

Pros: it is cheap, and works fine with my phone. It's easy to use and gets detected fast with Bluetooth. The sound is loud. The battery is good, I've been listening to music and watching TV show with it (more than 5 hours I guess) and it is still working. Went running the other night and it fall,... Read more

0 0 0

Add some positive reviews 2

DX Everywhere