DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafa9427 on 09/30/2016

Otimo preço e qualidade

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by10550329 on 09/23/2016

Pros: Quality of acceptable sound. Quality sound in calls very good. Ergonomic and comfortable, they do not move realizing sports. It works in Android.

Muito bom! very good!

Impression:Very good,Muito bom!!!!;

0 0 2

• posted by10463838 on 09/22/2016

I purchased two units gave one to my sister and have used it to replace a similar unit that wore out. I subsequently reordered 3 more gave my son one set and have 2 in reserve. The price is right and the sound is good! I will probably purchase more.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 1

• posted byWillveic84 on 08/08/2016

It's very cheap but, it doesn't have a good sound quality. As long as you don't sweat the sound quality is 6/10, but when water stats to go int your ear and at the phones the sou d quality take a hard drope to a 3/10. I have this problem with the power button. During work out making burpees, it I... Read more

Impression:cheep,bad sound quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybrogarth on 08/07/2016

My second one, I gave my first one to my daughter. Very happy with this one too. I don't like the voice telling me it has been turned on, my first one just had a beep, but that is a small criticism. It works for a good length of time. I can be working for 5 hours and have it connected to my to of... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9443733 on 07/31/2016

It's a great and good The price is cheap

Impression:It's a great and good The price is cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byskyland on 07/16/2016

Finally I got the resent one Thanks a lot New Item’s Performance is much better than before But this new one also has little bit.. little bit sound fluctuation. But I can listen music, and educational language program. Thanks have a good day.

0 0 0

• posted byedenjp on 06/30/2016

If wasn't by the fragility of the material, could it be one of the best product.

0 0 0

• posted byzxMarce on 03/29/2016

This is a nice item to have. My girl was worried someone would steal her phone because the earphones' wire is visible. But she can hide this bluetooth device with her hair, so no one notices she is listening music or otherwise using the phone in public/danger areas. Did not yet test the battery a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9888553 on 03/28/2016

Pros: Completely elementary. it doesn't even comes with a manual. It has 3 buttons and one LED indicator. You just have to hold "play/pause" until the LED-light start blinking and you are ready to pair. I maded a successful pairing with Lenovo and iPhone. Cons: the quality is not verry good. and... Read more

0 0 0

Add some positive reviews 2

DX Everywhere