DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacalo01 on 07/03/2015

Pros: very good item, very usefull to make sports and at the gym is perfect so you can have your hands free. cons: the sound in full volume does not sound in a very good quality , and the Battery drains in less than 2 hours, it should wirk for at least 4 or 5 to be better.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byKoisa on 07/01/2015

Pros: easy to use. Good sound. Anatômico. No problems.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8956463 on 06/27/2015

Not overly impressed with these. Made of cheap plastic and the ear buds fall apart very easily. No instruction but I worked it out thru trial and error, the functional beeping is incredibly loud and you cannot adjust which is annoying. Uncomfortable to wear.

Impression:Cheaply made, break easily;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoraf on 06/23/2015

Pros: It works and seems to be good material. Cron: It is not confortable in my ear.

Impression:So So;

0 0 0

• posted by9462593 on 06/19/2015

Ordered this headset expecting it to be a stereo headset with an acceptable sound quality. The sound is, as I anticipated, flat and lacks any low. But that's not the problem. Somehow I couldn't manage to hear the right channel; instead it just plays the left channel through both earbuds. After my... Read more

Impression:Not stereo as promised. ;

0 0 0

• posted bysshore on 06/18/2015

Pros: Solid feel, grips head well. Cons: Glasses interfere with over-ear fit.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9299214 on 06/15/2015

Pros: Low cost, easy of use, comfortable Cons: None I recommend this product.

Impression:good,Good product,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydiazleonardo on 06/12/2015

I do have a large head, but this headset is more appropiate for a chiled or small adult. Because I am forcing them (a little) they started to tear apart. Will have to glue the pices back again. There is no instruction at all. The center button will turn it on/off/pause. The side buttons After you... Read more

Impression:Average quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGilbertoMacedo on 06/11/2015

Dear! I would like to inform you that the product is not working. How should I act? Grateful,

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJay1Roy on 06/07/2015

Pros: cheap - but wouldn't have ordered had I known it was mono. Cons: NOT AS DESCRIBED!!! It's a mono headset, both sides play the left channel. Tried on my iPhone 6 and iPad 3. No instructions come with it whatsoever. Had to figure out how to turn on and to pair it with devices.

Impression:Rubbish;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: