DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10550329 on 09/23/2016

Pros: Quality of acceptable sound. Quality sound in calls very good. Ergonomic and comfortable, they do not move realizing sports. It works in Android.

Muito bom! very good!

Impression:Very good,Muito bom!!!!;

0 0 2

• posted by10463838 on 09/22/2016

I purchased two units gave one to my sister and have used it to replace a similar unit that wore out. I subsequently reordered 3 more gave my son one set and have 2 in reserve. The price is right and the sound is good! I will probably purchase more.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 1

• posted bybrogarth on 08/07/2016

My second one, I gave my first one to my daughter. Very happy with this one too. I don't like the voice telling me it has been turned on, my first one just had a beep, but that is a small criticism. It works for a good length of time. I can be working for 5 hours and have it connected to my to of... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byskyland on 07/16/2016

Finally I got the resent one Thanks a lot New Item’s Performance is much better than before But this new one also has little bit.. little bit sound fluctuation. But I can listen music, and educational language program. Thanks have a good day.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byedenjp on 06/30/2016

If wasn't by the fragility of the material, could it be one of the best product.

Impression:Fragile;

0 0 0

• posted by9888553 on 03/28/2016

Pros: Completely elementary. it doesn't even comes with a manual. It has 3 buttons and one LED indicator. You just have to hold "play/pause" until the LED-light start blinking and you are ready to pair. I maded a successful pairing with Lenovo and iPhone. Cons: the quality is not verry good. and... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTinoZafra on 02/25/2016

Muy contento con la compra. Dependiendo del emisor bluetooth que use tiene mayor o menor alcance, por lo que si al salir de la habitacioń ya no llega la señal a los cascos es por culpa del emisor de BT, no de este artículo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9688824 on 02/09/2016

the price is very cheap. It can be easily connected to your phone and the battery is good. It is a little bit painful to keep on your ears for a long time, otherwise, this product is great !

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoRoggero on 02/07/2016

Fácil de usar e muito útil.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9410570 on 12/01/2015

Pros: - good price - paired with all devices I tried Cons: - no instructions to pair it - bad quality, it broke in the third time of use - not fits very well

0 0 0

Add some positive reviews 2

DX Everywhere