DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Awesome Fantastic Excellent!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8971275 on 01/30/2015

Je skvělý, dobrý dosah i výdrž baterie. Používám na běhání a je super.

Impression:dobrý;

0 0 0

• posted bydxarturo on 01/20/2015

I like this headset because it's very usefullnes and cheap. When i bought it i don't confiate they were good because i'll find in my country at three times its prize, but when it arrived and i tested i discovered that not always prize=quality

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioPz2 on 01/19/2015

solicitado el 20-12-2014 recibido el 16-01-2015

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 01/18/2015

Great price, works just fine. The only working button is the one in the middle. Hold it for a while to turn it on, the same to turn it off. Hold it longer to syncronize.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMjpanichi on 01/18/2015

Press and hold play with bluetooth activated. If you only turn it on and them turn on bluetooth on Ihone this will not work. Great product, good sound, great mic. By the price, nothing to complain. Spent 3 months and nothing, complained with DX and they send me a second one. Probably not their or... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8860141 on 01/18/2015

muy buen producto cumple con lo señalado,muy buen producto cumple con lo señalado,muy buen producto cumple con lo señalado,

Impression:exelente ;

0 0 0

• posted byKap6oHaT on 01/12/2015

pros: chip price, sound good enough, easy to use. cons: no manual. doesn't fit on me perfect (maybe I should to get used to it). seems it's not reliable.. anyway this is worth buying for me.

Impression:overall not bad for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byLenski05 on 01/11/2015

demorou mas chegou. Obrigado------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 0 0

• posted byjvangurp on 01/09/2015

I'll admit I'm no audiophile, but for $10 this is such a great deal! They sound like average cheap earbuds but to have a bluetooth pair for that price? It's a ridiculous;y cool deal. I like that they don't occlude sound and you can walk around and have conversations while listening to tunes. no a... Read more

Impression:Excellent!,nice;

0 0 1

• posted by8886555 on 01/08/2015

Cons: The plastics are not really sturdy, and I'm always afraid I'll break the damn thing. Pros: Sounds great and connects easily, works as advertised and has a good price.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections