DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sports Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome excellent price muy contento Estupendo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurbanorecords on 12/18/2014

Pros: Quality of acceptable sound. Quality sound in calls very good. Ergonomic and comfortable, they do not move realizing sports. It works in Android. Cons: It does not bring any manual and the synchronization is complicated. OtherThoughts: To catch up for the first time it is necessary to press the ... Read more

Impression:good,excellent price;

0 0 0

• posted bymoereelsD on 12/16/2014

Pros: its plugg and play i'm using it with my android phone and my macbook pro Hold the mid button to pair its as easy as that :), the side buttons let you choose a track forward or backwards. product works good, audio quality is good if you look at the price of course it does not sound like a 200 dollar ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byluisssssss on 12/10/2014

came wrapped in a simple bag .. no instructions .. just because someone else wrote here and make it work, I thought not served. pin to press and hold the play button ... that detects cell should be left down the same button for several seconds. in relation for money if you would recommend. running on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegowan on 12/10/2014

It's a very easy-to-use gadget. The setup for bluetooth is quick and the sound is very loud, clean and got bass baby! Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byTukerio on 12/10/2014

Funciona perfectamente con un buen sonido, pero se hace complicado el manejo a la hora de conectarlo al iphone. Hay que dejar pulsado el botón play/pause hasta que lo reconoce el iphone si no, nunca no encuentra. Le falta instrucciones y caja pero a este precio no me extraña que no tenga. +10 :) Read more

Funciona perfecto, pero difícil uso.

Impression:Lo suficientemente bueno para un gran precio;

0 0 0

• posted byDravenDarkshade on 12/06/2014

It really needs instructions for initial setup, hold on PLAY BUTTON to turn on and while pairing need to hold down Play while turning it on to pair it to activate the pairing option. important to Read more

Impression:Good enough for great price,mono headphones decent;

1 0 2

• posted byjallacer on 12/06/2014

La llega de estos auriculares me decepcionó ya que venían en un simple paquete de plástico sin instrucciones. No ajustan perfectamente en los oídos. en mi caso, tengo que invertir el auricular para que mejore el ajuste. las tiras de goma que tapan los cables internos de los brazos del auricular, se salen ... Read more

Impression:Lo suficientemente bueno para un gran precio;

1 1 0

• posted byLPCevaal on 12/06/2014

Good Item but broken on arrival, customer service did a great job an got me my money back quickly so that I could order an alternative item. Have now order bluetooth receiver which I can use with every headset. Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6162167 on 12/04/2014

Pros: easy to connect (android), good sound Contra: not stereo Overall great value for this price. Delivery was quick. Happy with DX.com Read more

Impression:Good enough for great price;

0 0 0

• posted byFuzebomb on 12/01/2014

pros: affordable, sturdy,easy to use, good sound and reasonable battery life Cons: buttons are a little awkward, found that if you hold the play button down to turn off while synced it likes to call prior number on history (turn off bluetooth on phone then turn off headset) Conclusion: I love these headphones.... Read more

Impression:excellent price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections