DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Sport Music Bluetooth V3.0 Headset w/ Mic - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybemidiota on 05/01/2017

Impression:nice;

The sound quality is ok, and the battery lasts for around 3 hours. But i believe the strange format of this headphone is not going to fit in every head especially if you have a big head, after using for a while it is became very uncomfortable. But for a quick walk or run it is perfect. The with... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10613936 on 11/19/2016

Impression:good;

Prós: funciona bem, a conexão é estavel. Cons: Não é stereo reamente, os dois canais de som saem juntos dos dois lados

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWillveic84 on 08/08/2016

Impression:cheep,bad sound quality;

It's very cheap but, it doesn't have a good sound quality. As long as you don't sweat the sound quality is 6/10, but when water stats to go int your ear and at the phones the sou d quality take a hard drope to a 3/10. I have this problem with the power button. During work out making burpees, it I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9443733 on 07/31/2016

Impression:It's a great and good The price is cheap;

It's a great and good The price is cheap

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTon74 on 12/13/2015

Impression:cheep;

Pros: price Cons: sound

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9701711 on 11/13/2015

Impression:terrible sound;

It sounds terribly. Unfortunately it screeches while playing. If i tested it with any device (mobile, notebook) It paired well. But during playing there is some high frequence noise. Trying to use equalizer does not help. It is so noticeable that the device is useless. They were so nice that they... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDexterP on 10/20/2015

Impression:Good sound,Bad fit,Not for phone;

PROS : Music sound is kinda good, no wires are practical CONS : Not for Telephone : phone sound is really too low. People dont hear me when I speak. You cant move, otherwise : the headphone are lowering, falling dont on your neck, and they pop out of your ears. anyways : not conftable : cant use... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8934405 on 10/01/2015

The price was good, value also good, quality of sound could be better but is adequate for the low price. It lacks operating instructions, couldn't find them neither on the product's page on DX, nor searching on Google, where I could only find a similar product by Motorola, albeit superior and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleandrobtu on 09/28/2015

Pros: Preço baixo, leve, bluetooth Conta: Não vem manual

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byheipetri on 09/23/2015

Impression:nice;

pros.......well they are cheap :) cons-so many...like no adjustment, bad or too small batteries so it won't work 8h.. so i ordered hv-805...love it.....

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere