DX » Community » Reviews » Nameblue ST-11 Sports Bluetooth V4.0 In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product Poor Average No bass It has some flaws
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiknu on 07/08/2015

best quality and works for long time

Impression:No bass;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnedso on 05/20/2015

Producto defectuoso espere casi 2 meses para que llegue y salió con defectos prácticamente me siento robado. Interferencia, para manos libres no funciona ya que la persono no lo escucha,

Impression:No bass;

0 0 2

• posted bymarevalor on 04/20/2015

has interference when I connect

Impression:It has some flaws;

0 0 1

• posted byAri6n on 04/15/2015

Pros: Good sound quality, easy to pair, possible to pair with 2 devices, lightweight, fast charging, up to 2 hours of music listening, voice prompt to answer the call, voice warning for battery low. Cons: Due to the shape earbuds, headphones constantly fall out of the ear Earbuds have shape and -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaldoperezca on 04/14/2015

Pros: Low price, average quality, 1 hour and 15 min average of battery, great for fitness, sound is fair enough, the clamps make a huge difference so you don't forget them. Cons: the shipping was late, after 4 months of use the glue from the headphones run out from my left bud causing it to split... Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byleoreginin on 03/18/2015

Pros: Good manufacturing and quality. Cons: The bass is average. No SUPER BASS STEREO SOUND !! The mainly cons is that this earphone works in MONO channel. No way to set it up to play music in STEREO. It was tested in Android 4.4, Android 5.0, Iphone 5S and Iphone 6 with the same behavior. MONO

Impression:No bass,No stereo;

0 0 0

• posted bysoldiera7 on 03/03/2015

Pros: Quality is good, working and pairing good, the interesting feature with woomen voice when it power on, off, pairing and low battery. Cons: No BASS (with any equalizer presets - NO BASS) and only 3 Hours music on one charging (instead 6 hours as promise the item description).

Impression:No bass,only 3 Hours music;

0 0 0

• posted byAleksandarTokar on 02/07/2015

Received them in about 3 weeks to Macedonia, Europe. These Headphones are totally awesome, sound quality is crisp and clear, and easily connects to Laptops and Smartphones. The price is also great, which makes them a must buy. Get rid of wires ! Cheers !

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byhmchmc on 02/06/2015

These headphones are MONO. There is no way or setting that will make them stereo. Everything else works fine other than that.

Impression:No stereo.;

1 1 1

• posted bywquibell on 07/29/2015

My first pair was DOA, bad battery right out of the box. DX replaced them at no charge. 3 months later they broke just sitting in my pockets where they have been. very poorly made... but I guess nothing a little tape can fix.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere