Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuukLG on 11/04/2011

- 2 seperate controlable engines. - Good speed for it's size. - Comes with 2 extra propellors. - Charge station can be slide off the controller so you wont have a full battery pack hanging on you controller -Strong unbreakable plastic, drop it easily from 5 metres. - The top and bottom part are molten together so if it broke (like mine )you can't fix ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZatterman on 04/25/2011

- Small, light and easy to use (once set up). - Not too fast. - Good for children (low speed). - Quick charge. - Can be submerged lightly without damaging the electronics, even though the contact for charging is exposed. It can handle some splashing. - A bit fragile, but not excessively so. - Different set of batteries for the charger block and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStokie on 07/30/2008

Great toy for the bath or outdoor pool, kept the lad amused, me too for that matter, plenty fast enough for a young child 4-6. Ready to go straight out of the box (well it would if you have all the batteries ready). Played well for 5-10 mins before it Mum decided that was enough playtime. One of the motor housing was covered in glue residue. Looks literally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTayrael on 05/13/2008

Cute, cheap, easy to use too small, around the size of a mid-sized mouse. I can even drive it in the kitchen sink. very short driving time (as defined in the definition - 45-second insta-charge for up to 3 minutes drive time.) Has two propellors, the remote has two buttons in order to control each propellor. So, while pushing the forward button for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeremy_1692 on 04/06/2008

Fairly cheap...ish Works out of the box Pretty good for a pool Comes with 2 spare propellors Very very small, I underestimated its size Very little power behind it (aka, very slow) Propellors are tiny, so yeah, no speed Mine stopped working on the first day. Propellors just wouldn't spin Maybe fun to give to a kid below 8 years old, but after that age,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTanker on 12/20/2007

Great fun! It's small, cute and just right for playing with in the bath! Thoughtfully comes with spare propellers which is useful since they can fall off and one broke when it hit an object out of the water. Recharges quickly. One side of the controls reversed (forward became back and vice versa). Not sure how this happened but it's annoying. Still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiCABBAGESi on 11/09/2007

Its small enough to use in the bath . It seems well built. Dsont take long to charge. Its faster than i thougth it would be. The propellers can fall off quite easy. They are easy t oput back on and you get 2 spares but if you had this in a pnd it migth be difficult to retrieve the propellers that fall off. Heres a video fo this in my bath :D. ------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykailos on 10/19/2007

Full function tiny little R/C boat, zips along at a fair speed, great fun, opposing the motor functions gives a handbrake turn effect! Usually none. Mine has a slight fault so DX are sending me a replacement wow! get one & bring out the kid in you! Its great Read more

0 0
  • posted byeidelbus on 10/01/2007

Price. This is a third of the price of entry-level R/C boats at toy stores. Came with extra set of propellers, which is an appreciated "just in case" thought. The 30 foot range is a bit limited, and it's no rocket, but hey, this is an inexpensive toy. If it breaks, no big deal. Have the manufacturers/designers thought of making the propellers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHemlock_Mike on 07/26/2007

This little boat is super fun to chase bugs on a pool !!! The battery lasts a good time but range is somewhat limited to about 30' which is plenty. For the price, don't expect a speed boat. Just fun. If a bug gets on the front, crash the boat into the wall !! Fun little boat - Works good. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections