Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9202620 on 06/16/2015

product is 3M brand, arrive a little late, but in good shape, very good post-sale support , i will buy again :)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byd0a0n0 on 05/21/2015

nice clay bar, good quality. Need to be used with a lot of water and soap... this package was delayed 4weeks for Belgium. Apparently the Custom ( European ??) did not like it. I found a label on the package that say that this items are not acceptable under European law. This is strange...the not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielsaaaan on 03/18/2015

The item has been tried out and worked as any other clay bar, I like the fact that it is blue which makes it more visibel on the metal. For 7USD I would say go for it, there is not much to loose, and it costs about double as much in Denmark for a clay bar.

Impression:BBC;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaomello on 03/03/2015

prós :Efetua a descontaminação como prometido, não deixa marcas na pintura Contras: Muito Dura, tornando difícil manuseá-la, necessita muita lubrificação para não rachar.

Impression:good,Good cleaning wax and does job;

0 0 0

• posted byprerakg on 02/14/2015

Its an overall a good car body wax. It removes Swirl Marks, Surface Scratches, and Oxidation. As it has non-abrasive formulas will not scuff clear coat finishes. I was very surprised to see the difference it made in the shine especially on the mirrors. It Will not harden or stick to Oxidized or -... Read more

Impression:Good cleaning wax and does job,Non-Toxic and safe for ALL surfaces;

0 0 0

• posted bybennoon on 02/09/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: *Well it's super cheap!!! you can check at the auto shop close by how much will cost you a "Proffesional clay" it can cost form 15$ to 25$ depends on the stuff that comes with it. * It is working very good! to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere