DX » Community » Reviews » Swiss Style 1GB USB Drive in Multifunctional Pocket Knife Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytenshiryo on 01/10/2008

- Has lots of useful little tools - Looks cool - Scissor, USB, screwdriver, pen, all work great My light didn't work, either there's no batteries or the bulb is broken, but I am still satisfied with the product. Would've got the 4Gb if it came out earlier before I ordered this. It'll be great if it is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byivpema on 11/25/2007

Lots of useful little tools and a USB stick. USB stick was finicky, doesn't always work. So I really like the idea. I can carry around a bunch of tools, little knife, scissors, screw driver & a stick. Build quality is kind of cheap. The stick didn't always like it when I tried to move multiple files ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMauell on 08/14/2007

- you get all the basic stuff you expect from a swiss knife and alot of added bonuses specially the 1G USB stick which is very useful and at a very cheap price - I had a hard time removing the USB stick - the pen doesn't seem to be refillable it might become useless when the ink runs out if your looking ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybackey on 05/31/2007

I was amazed how small this is when I first received it. It has a 1GB usb disk, a blue ball pen(my favorite!), a red flashlight(very small), and all kinds of metal tools. the figer nail file is very dull almost useless. This is a clone of the real swiss knife. the real thing cost $80+ so this one is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymacha88 on 05/03/2007

-many functions, very useful. -all the toools are high quality metal - 1gb of storage space is an added bonus. -great for messing with your computer innards -hinges stick up, but a bit of wd-40 fixes easily great product useful for computer nerds that like to carve soap or wood, has many functions. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections