DX » Community » Reviews » F450 Multicopter Quadcopter Frame + 4-Axis Frame Kit w/ Landing Gear - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
Fun Bom Produto Good for the price bad charger need more parts
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTEGS157 on 10/09/2015

o produto veio bem embalado e arrumado na caixa, deveria vir com um manual. antes de fazer a compra verifica se o teu país tem alguma lei que interfere na utilização do mesmo. aconselho a compra.. :)

Impression:Bom Produto,produto para iniciante muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bytpham06 on 06/13/2015

Pros: Cool project, read all of the reviews and it will give you a good impress of what you will need to put it together. You will learn a lot about Quads, for the least money Cons: Will need a few items to put the kit together, make sure you have all of the parts before you start.

Impression:Fun,Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byAllissonhsp12 on 06/12/2015

nao chegou pois tem bateria e nao foi autorizado o envio pela alfandega. cancelado.

Impression:nao chegou e foi cancelado;

0 0 0

• posted byTECWALDX on 05/14/2015

Ótimo preço, fácil montagem e o kit vem completíssimo, isto é, com todas as peças para um montagem e voo. Seria melhor se enviassem um manual, com textos e figuras explicativas dos "set" de comando da placa controladora. RECOMENDO a compra do modelo.

Impression:Bom Produto,Fun,Good for the price;

0 0 1

• posted byKorpen on 01/14/2015

So i bought this for my first quadbuild. The kit is really nice for such a low price. There are a few parts missing in this set, you will need more bolts to be able to attach motors to the frame (M3x8) You also need some nylon distances, extra shrink tube. I ordered the KK2.1.5 from ** because i... Read more

Impression:need more parts,bad charger;

0 0 1

• posted bySpeeddevil on 12/25/2014

Pros: Good kit, you receive 4 extra props. i received mine very fast in a week or so. Cons: the charger is total crap! do not use the charger that is coming with the kit it wil kill your lipo as mine didnt charge all cells. i bought a second hand professional charger. also the screws for the u a... Read more

Impression:Good Kit,need more parts,bad charger;

0 0 1

• posted bycharltonsantana on 11/19/2014

So it finally arrived 18 days after order .. Ok so its a good kit, you get everything you need.. Kind of.. Firstly it says i get the DJI F450 frame... No i get a bad quality fake called KJ. Secondly its not everything you need, I need more screws to attach landing gear and the screws to fit the I... Read more

Impression:Kinda Annoyed ;

1 1 2

• posted bynegaozinho on 11/18/2014

recomendo a todos que queren um quadricoptero de boa qualidade e preço bem em conta no mercado, fotos aereas ou simplimente para diverção nos fins de semana com a familha e amigos

Impression:Bom Produto, e de boa qualidade;

1 0 3

• posted bymposchl on 10/02/2014

Pros: it is almost complete kit to start "droning", there is all you need to start from scratch, but you need some basic tools after you set it up, it flies quite nicely, you learn many things to build a better quality copter later Cons: you also need some basic tools at home - soldering tools, -... Read more

Impression:Fun,Good for the price,begginer;

0 0 1

• posted byAzzcaparl23 on 08/08/2014

Should ship with DHL arrived in 2 days in my town ! Is very fast and the product is so perfect! Resolved immediately if there are problems I recommend it very reliable! for Italy ;) thanks DX!! When I finish mounting the quadcopter I will upload photos and some videos ;) My next salary will be... Read more

Impression:Perfect Shipping;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere