DX » Community » Reviews » Car Adapter/Charger for Nokia N73/E65/N93/N95/6300/8800s + More
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuaniki on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really cheap nokia charger. -It does the job you expect from it. -Build quality is excellent for the price. -Very easy to use: no buttoms or other stuff. Just plug it in your lighter hole, plug the connector in your nokia, and it will do the job. -It has a le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLouie2ooo on 06/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very cheap car charger - does the job it was built for - very useful if you have an old phone battery which keeps your phone "alive" for only 2-3 hours in conversation - quite compact, you don't need to worry you don't have where to deposit it, it fits every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelna3 on 06/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It function good and charge my Nokia phone. The side put into the car cigarette hole is very good and sit tight in the hole. The charging is very fast and can charge the phone faster than regular electric charger. The materials are good and it look nice and stable. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroyzohar on 09/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap charger. small and easy to use. The tip fits excellent to my Nokia X6 phone. Its a simple charger. No buttons, no settings. Just plug and charge. Cons:There aren't any. OtherThoughts:Its a very good charger for this price. I bought it so it will stay... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 07/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Useful; + Smaller than similar ones; + Very cheap; + Work with major Nokia phones; + Has a power indicating led; Cons:- Very poor build quality; - Fits the AC outlet loose; - Gets disconnected from the AC outlet easily; - I had to put some tape on it to avoid "au... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykovkov82 on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very compact/ - The cable is quite long. - The red indicator light is very usful, and lets you know when its working. - Its a very cheap price for something like this. In my country this device would cost at least 15$. Cons:- The build if the plastic is a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySh007eR on 08/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its work great for what it made it Little and light Price is great for this gadget ( In my country they are $20+ ) Cons:Plug is little slack, but when the cable is tight its ok. The cable is little short for my needs, but i place phone holder close to the power source. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitzick on 06/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is ok it's does what it's mean to do .. chargining my e-71 in best price in town have a nice non-disturbing red LED to show it's in socket . sits firmly in a car socket and not falling out the plug connect firmly to a phone and not falling out Cons:not any cons i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduropa on 06/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After I broke our original Nokia charger I needed a replacement. This cable is perfect for it. It fits perfectly in the car power-socket and the cable fits good in the nokia-phone. Charging works perfectly. The cable is not too long, in my opinion a plus. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoaresden on 03/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used it for my nokia E63 At first sight, i would like to charge it and it's not working ... Cons:So i noticed that when i was removing it, the phone said that it was charging. I think there is a small disfonctionment because of not a full contact with the charger'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections