-Really cheap nokia charger.
-It does the job you expect from it. -Build quality is excellent for the price.
-Very easy to use: no buttoms or other stuff. Just plug it in your lighter hole, plug the connector in your nokia, and it will do the job.
-It has a led indicator that lights red while charging and turns off when the job is done. -If you use ... Read more
- very cheap car charger
- does the job it was built for
- very useful if you have an old phone battery which keeps your phone "alive" for only 2-3 hours in conversation
- quite compact, you don't need to worry you don't have where to deposit it, it fits everywhere in the car I don't know if all have the same "problem" but at least ... Read more
It function good and charge my Nokia phone.
The side put into the car cigarette hole is very good and sit tight in the hole.
The charging is very fast and can charge the phone faster than regular electric charger.
The materials are good and it look nice and stable. The one problem I experienced is about the pin part, that insert into the phone. The ... Read more
Very cheap charger. small and easy to use. The tip fits excellent to my Nokia X6 phone. Its a simple charger. No buttons, no settings. Just plug and charge. There aren't any. Its a very good charger for this price. I bought it so it will stay in my car as an emergency charger in case i run out of battery while I'm on the road. I'm not using it on regular ... Read more
+ Smaller than similar ones;
+ Very cheap;
+ Work with major Nokia phones;
+ Has a power indicating led; - Very poor build quality;
- Fits the AC outlet loose;
- Gets disconnected from the AC outlet easily;
- I had to put some tape on it to avoid "auto-dismounting" OK product for the price, it's better (quality and price) than options ... Read more
- Very compact/
- The cable is quite long.
- The red indicator light is very usful, and lets you know when its working.
- Its a very cheap price for something like this. In my country this device would cost at least 15$. - The build if the plastic is a bit poor. it look like you need to handle it with care. I had a blue tooth ear phone, and I didn't ... Read more
Its work great for what it made it
Little and light
Price is great for this gadget ( In my country they are $20+ ) Plug is little slack, but when the cable is tight its ok.
The cable is little short for my needs, but i place phone holder close to the power source. Now i can run to sea calm for my battery life on the phone (because i use GPS)
I bought ... Read more
Price is ok it's does what it's mean to do ..
chargining my e-71 in best price in town have a nice non-disturbing red LED to show it's in socket .
sits firmly in a car socket and not falling out
the plug connect firmly to a phone and not falling out not any cons i can find .. the cable maybe retractible .. but this way is also ok but the annoying 50... Read more
After I broke our original Nokia charger I needed a replacement. This cable is perfect for it. It fits perfectly in the car power-socket and the cable fits good in the nokia-phone. Charging works perfectly. The cable is not too long, in my opinion a plus. The phone is nearby the plug in the console No cons, cheap construction but decent, for a cheap ... Read more
I used it for my nokia E63 At first sight, i would like to charge it and it's not working ... So i noticed that when i was removing it, the phone said that it was charging. I think there is a small disfonctionment because of not a full contact with the charger's hole So I decided to twist a little the extremity to have full contact. And now it's working ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.