Pros: Great product fits right in the car charger area of my 2008 audi rs4 and 2010 volkswagen tourage without any issues. Charges my phone quickly compared to my other home charger never over heats has a great look to it cable is coiled so makes storage easy when I dont want it in sight Cons: could run a little cooler and not have such a long... Read more
Pros: - low price
- normal quality - works as intended
- K610 is not specified, but it also works fine Cons: - falls from the cigarette lighter socket
- produces a higher voltage (5.5 volts instead of 5 volts), because of this, the phone heats up, what's bad for the battery. OtherThoughts: Set LED on the positive lead. Now, exactly 5 volts.Elab... Read more
Pros: - low price - normal quality Cons: - speed of charging is like from USB-charger. Not like 220V. OtherThoughts: Nothing to say. It's just working. Bottomline: This is a great thing for 2 dollars. Nothing to say. It's just working. Charger fully compatible with my Sony Erricson w610i. But speed of charging is not maximal. Battery charges 5... Read more
Pros: * Small
* Dead easy to use
* Works as advertised
* Will probably come handy at some point in your life, especially when you think that you will not need it and (Murphy's law) the day that you forgot to charge your phone, is the day you will need it most! Cons: * The build quality is a bit lower than average
* The cable itself is alright,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.