DX » Community » Reviews » Car Adapter/Charger for Sony Ericsson J100/K750/W550/Z520/W900 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysspikey on 09/15/2011

Great product fits right in the car charger area of my 2008 audi rs4 and 2010 volkswagen tourage without any issues. Charges my phone quickly compared to my other home charger never over heats has a great look to it cable is coiled so makes storage easy when I dont want it in sight could run a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStancore on 06/10/2011

- low price - normal quality - works as intended - K610 is not specified, but it also works fine - falls from the cigarette lighter socket - produces a higher voltage (5.5 volts instead of 5 volts), because of this, the phone heats up, what's bad for the battery. Set LED on the positive lead. Now, exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickOsunin on 04/27/2010

- low price - normal quality - speed of charging is like from USB-charger. Not like 220V. Nothing to say. It's just working. This is a great thing for 2 dollars. Nothing to say. It's just working. Charger fully compatible with my Sony Erricson w610i. But speed of charging is not maximal. Battery charges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuset on 03/16/2010

* Small * Dead easy to use * Works as advertised * Will probably come handy at some point in your life, especially when you think that you will not need it and (Murphy's law) the day that you forgot to charge your phone, is the day you will need it most! * The build quality is a bit lower than average ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections