Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13557 on 08/15/2013

Easy to replace to your flashlight with threads insert. Comes with halogen bulb inserted to a ready flashlight module. Clear and warm light. Lamp is pretty much same as in overhead projectors. Durability is good lasts long and don't burn out. I didn't find any technical cons in this product. Looks like ... Read more

DX Ultrafire WF-500 Replacement Xenon Bulb Module

0 0 0

• posted byv4mpir0 on 12/10/2012

A cheap product for its high quality, good lighting even in extreme conditions, I tested this on a spare flashlight adapted to a bicycle and works perfectly even with rough terrain.The probe also as replacement flashlight and works perfectly, has great potential and scope the only drawback that I find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOleIronsides on 03/08/2010

I got two of these when I purchased sku.1317, and over a half a year has passed and I've not even needed them because the original bulb that was supplied with the light hasn't burned out yet. They are very reliable and durable. The design alone will reassure you of their great craftsmanship. None at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKillercop on 12/03/2008

Easy to use, i try using 2x CR123A but the run time only 10sec. I think If I try using 9 Volt or 12 Volt battery the result will maximum. If using the right reflector the light can focus with range more than 50m, but if we using wrong reflector the light will spread but the light still bright. this bulb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezpc09 on 06/05/2008

Easy to use, just unscrew the old bulb and put the new one in. Very bright in the first few hours. Bulb darkens just only a few hours of use and the result is some dimming from output. One of the replacement I bought the bulb is not glued on straight. Makes a nice hand warmer after a few minutes of use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechjunkie on 04/17/2008

Very easy to replace, considering that it's threaded. Very bright. Gives beautiful beam and hotspot when focused properly and better than most even when not. Strikes a great balance between lumens and runtime. Looks awesome in my modded Mag 2D on 7 rechargeable AAs or 8 alkaline AAs, and even better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 03/14/2008

Works, they are very bright and very cheap. Not needed to use them beyond testing them thus far. They are as bright as the original and easy to swap. None If you have a WF-500 a few spares won't hurt. They are cheap and do the job. As with all high pressure bulbs, do not use them outside the torch head ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections