Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarditan89 on 05/14/2014

it's cheap adaptor for use in old nokia phone. i think you can use it for listening FM Radio with any 3.5mm male audio adapter. also, i'm very glad to found and buy it on deal extreme. it's little small, and i had forgotten to put it where, now the adapter is gone. i think someday i will buy it again ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZaxxoid on 01/04/2014

This converter worked as advertised and I haven't had any issues with it for the three months or so that I've owned it. Compared to the cheaper, straight and black converter, inserting my headphones was much easier and I am yet to have any problems with the build quality. This might be specific to me,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabicair on 09/21/2012

Its a good way to use a E71 connected to a sound device as a home theater, or even a portable sound device, so you can listen internet radio, or mp3 music, without connect a PC. Also is a good option to use ordinary 3.5 mm headphones. It's well made, and fully compatble to the cellphone it's made for.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 11/02/2011

+ Very useful to convert the stereo pins of old modeled MP3 players and devices. + Nice quality metal used for the 2.5mm pin and the 3.5 mm hole. + It's sturdy and strong, the pin doesn't move or bend in anyway.(perfect to work for a long time) + Fits the devices very well and doesn't eject by itself,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicolaas on 04/09/2011

-Really nice white 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female audio adapter. -It comes in a white package saying 'MADE IN CHINA'. And NOKIA, so I assume it is a genuine adapter. Which is really cool. -It has a 'bended angle' in it so you can quite easily plug this in somewhere where you don't have a lot of space because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySam8888 on 02/21/2011

- Best for this price. - Looks like original. - It was a nokia sticker on the bag. - Very nice build quality. - Works well with my Nokia E51 mobile. - Maybe it can be goldplated connections... - None at all Nothing special, just a converter. This thing converts 2.5mm jack to 3.5mm. If you need a 2.5 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byg4dg3ts4g33ks on 01/21/2011

It's an adaptor. It's really small and nicely designed. It has Nokia written on the sticker on the bag which gives you a feel of genuinity. I believe it is genuine. It works well with my Xbox. It's kinda cut bad. I hear some weird static noises when I move it around when plugged into my Xbox controller.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrWhite2008 on 07/18/2010

its a headphone adapter, it has nokia on the bag, it looks pretty genuine, and im surprised how fast it arrived compared to all my other packages, it actually was getting packaged within 24 hours, and arrived within 10days there is no cons i can think of, maybe its so small i might lose it, so maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblueiced789 on 05/27/2010

Works absolutely great - no problems with it at all. The adapter is indeed Nokia AD-50. Looks original, feels original, works great - so it must be original! :) It came sealed in a small package. Works with all Nokia phones which have 2.5m m jack. Works fine on my Nokia 6120c. None. I don't really need ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections