DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia AD-52 Gold Plated 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Adapter
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytubsis on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly still after many years. Music sounds good and works with phonecalls too. Clear sound also. It fits good but isnt too tight to get off. Cons:Its little bit too long so it comes off from my pocket. But maby my pocket is too short. I dont know is it genu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonCZ on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works instantly as expected - good deal. Using together with my Nokia E51 with 2,5mm Jack Output. Shipping to Czech Rep was really free. Delivered home on 28th day after payment in the small padded envelope. Typical price in Czech Shops starting at 4 USD, apprx. 80 CZK.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:does what it is supposed to do, as long as it is not broken. gold plated is another bonus for as little noise as possible Cons:broke after a few weeks of semi-daily use, which is a real bummer. apart from that its pretty awesome. OtherThoughts:i am very gentle when it c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysizor on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-This product is very little, so you can store it almost anywere. -Have 3 pins connections, so you can also connect a controller into it. -Very light, weights almost nothing. Cons:Non that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Nokia's earphones are being sale in Israe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudi080 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks like an original Nokia. It works perfect with my Nokia 5700, which has no 2.5mm headphones. Cons:With 3.5mm headphones adapter it looks like very long adapter. OtherThoughts:The sound quality is fine with headphones from my Nokia 5800. Bottomline:You can use it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlaisi on 02/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks very nice and sturdy. Fits perfectly in my Qtek 8310. The sound quality is great. Very cheap too! Looks like it´s really gold plated! Cons:I can only hear sounds from my right earphone unless I move the adapter in a certain position. If the adapter moves e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiviking on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It makes your Nokia somewhat useful. Works perfectly and makes you able to use standard headphones with your mobile phone. Cons:None, this will make you feel so good about not buying Nokias overpriced original accessories. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Why would a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymustafalgan47 on 12/08/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is good. Very Good deal, * It's realy gold plated. * Worked with my Nokia 3120 C perfectly. * No audio noise and no problems at all. * Tested with earphones and everything worked really very well. Cons:I did not find any flaws on this product, the male and f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaltego on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the main thing is that it is fully compartible with Asus communicators in spite of Nokia brand! sound is clear, good connection Cons:I use this adapter with http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4319 so the connector became quite long, there is a risk of dam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedgurgel on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect: - Worked with my Nokia Classic 3120 perfectly. - I tested with different earphones and everything worked really well. - No audio noise and no problems at all. - Really small and can be carried along in any pocket, even coins pocket. Cons:- Could not fin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections