Works on any tv with AV input and compatible phone. the construction quality is correct . the price is unbeatable. the cable was delivered within one month with not any damages. The length of the cable is very comfortable to use. it Works not perfectly on my phone Wiko Cink Peax
The cable has to be carefully adjusted because of the length of the jack ... Read more
- The item arrived as described and works as expected
- Very good price
- It seems like the original one
- The cable length is just enough
- Very easy to use
- Very usefull
- Good video, audio and build quality - It has contact problems sometimes when I twist the jack plug, but not so bad at all It is very good for this price and it works well with ... Read more
- Does what is supposed to;
- It's long enough to reach the back of TV, if necessary;
- Nice build quality. Seems just like original (maybe it is!);
- Great Image and sound through the cable (not as great as HDMI, but Nokia 701 doesn't have HDMI, so...)
- Nice price. - No one until now; It is a must have! I'm using it on my Nokia 701 (Symbian Belle ... Read more
The build quality is really good, it feels very solid and I think it won't break soon.
The cable is long enough (1,4 meter)
Video quality is good, but I have no comparison and don't know if my device is the bottleneck. There is not noise or something. The plastic around the jack plug could have been a little smaller, the diameter is 0,9 mm,... Read more
Very easy to use. Just plug it. The phone detects it and sends video and sound to the output automatically. The original cable is much more expensive. It works fine on my Samsung Omnia 2 (GT-I8000). The sound and the video aren't perfect and crystal. It has lacks. Sometimes video fails and sound too. I can't compare with the original one, because I ... Read more
It works in my Galaxy Usefull
Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S. Can view phone on TV. Just plug it in, tell phone to output via TV and you're away. don't expect same mobile resolution in you 42' TV logically you lose the quality of your screen and in Galaxy the diference is a little big because the superamoled panel I think it is nice,... Read more
- Good quality of connectors and easily plugged.
- Works as expected.
- Works fine in my Samsung Galaxy S.
- Good image quality. - Cable could be a little bit longer but it's not a big problem. It's not a HDMI cable so don't expect full hd quality but it's good for a RCA connector.
It works in other smartphones, not only Nokia. I could only try it with ... Read more
It fits perfectly well. It is good for may samsung s 8500 s model. The rpice point is good. Showing performance is good. Fits all RCA device's Sometimes it works with only two cables connected. Build quality is a bit tricky. If you twist a jack you see a lot of noises on tv. One device Haven't accepted this thing (I think the device was faulty) I don'... Read more
Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S. Can view phone on TV. Just plug it in, tell phone to output via TV and you're away. The screen orientation matches that of the phone which is really useful, lets you play > PS1 quality games on your TV with just your phone. none Dongle where cable splits from one cable to three cables is not of insignificant size.... Read more
Works perfectly. Good Quality. Same as the one that came with my mobile phone. None at all. It got myne robed some time ago, so i needed a new one to watch my videos on the TV. I have the Nokia N900. It is a standard cable, so it is posible it could work with other devices too. Don't forget to connect first the RCA connectors and turn the VCR or TV ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.