DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia CA-101D USB Data Cable For 5610/5800/E75/N85/N97 + More (12CM)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Excellent high quality cable, have been using it for more than a year and it seems to be holding fine. Good solid connection, the cable looks good and has a high quality feel to it None I use this cable for my Samsung Galaxy s II and it works great for both charging and data transfer, i bought this cable with a few other USB cables/connectors and this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMistwalker on 03/26/2013

Works as it should. It looks fragile, but it's not :) I bought another "Genuine Nokia" cable from here that had a much higher quality. Looks pretty cheap when you look up close. Works as it should, so not much to talk about here. It's a USB charging cable. I use it for my Galaxy S series :) Since it works, buy it. It's perfect when you want ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarkBR on 01/23/2013

The cable's quality is very similar to the original one. It's useful since it's small and you can carry it in your backpack, your pocket or even in your wallet. I use it to charge my phone when using my laptop or to share my phone's internet connection without using wi-fi. Didn't fine any cons yet. Since it's a tiny cable, you may loose it, but it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 10/29/2011

The price is the feature second best to none! I do no know why these things are so expensive elsewhere, especially the original accessoires, but THANKS to DealExtreme, nobody needs to worry. Except for the low price, it works very well, and will do for some time – when you hold the cable, it gives you the feeling it is made from good materials. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiffrafi2 on 08/30/2011

Great build and small cable, it is very easy to carry it around and use it to plug my cell phone to my laptop. It is perfect if you have a laptop with USB and any device with a micro USB. Can be used to both sync and charge. Too short to use with a desktop computer. Great build quality. Easy to take with you in the pocket. Easy to connect the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypintunbla on 06/02/2011

This looks and fells really solid and great building quality. You can fell its made from good plastic and if you take minimal care of it it will last long. I think this is an original Nokia cable, it haves the nokia brand logo in the big usb. Really cheap for its good quality. Over my country its x10 price. Its kind of short 12cm, but the original nokia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurubatan on 03/30/2011

Great and small cable, it is very easy to carry it around and use it to plug my cell phone into the computer. it is perfect if you have a laptop. if you have a desktop PC it may be too short for you. But if you try to use that way, maybe you can use your phone as a portable digital photo frame. Great build quality, easy to take with you in the pocket,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScott86 on 03/10/2011

Short, which is a pro if you know you only need a short cable.(Dont get other people complaining about the size here... You're paying extra here for a short manageable cable. Need more length? Pay 1$ less and get a 1meter long one.) Very sturdy and does not look or feel cheap. None. If you are going to be using your phone with a laptop, odds are pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTelefina on 02/05/2011

You plug it in, it connects. Simple and no fuss. Well, what else would you expect from a simple USB cable? Short cord makes it harder to use. The cord is too short. Of course, that's not the product's fault, it says right in the description how long the cord is, so I can't exactly complain about that. But it turns out a really short cord was not as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywuppo on 01/21/2011

Works as expected. Appears to be of quality construction you would expect from a nokia accessory. The two plugs are not aligned flat with each other - one is twisted about 30 degrees from the other. With such a short cable, it means the phone doesn't lie flat on the table when connected to a laptop. Maybe a cosmetic reject from Nokia quality control!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections