DX » Community » Reviews » Lord of the Rings Necklace (55CM)
  • 5 star 32 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlbertoBona on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got this as a gift, and all I can say is I'm very very happy with it. The price is good because the item is of excellent quality, has a very nice weight and a perfect finish. You can use the set separately also, cause the ring alone is very nice. The chain has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaverick95 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good value for money. Nice weight, feels like it's made of strong, heavy metal. Arrived clean, no scratches. Fit perfectly on my middle-finger, I have average sized hands so it would fit most people. writing on the ring is really well-done, although a little bit th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypertvit on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good item, i recommend for all Lord of The Rings Fans, simply beautiful, the letters on the side of the ring are outstanding, i couldn't find something more incredible in the market. Cons:The chain is too short, but that's OK the ring is awesome, the ring... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhaziq on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my second purchase of the same ring, i bought one for my two pretty nieces and now bought another one. once again I must say the price is excellent compared to local market in Dubai. I am very much satisfied with the quality of the product. since I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhaziq on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One ring to rule them all - one ring to find them - one ring to bring them all - and in the darkness bind them. If you are a lord of the rings fan then you must have it. it is the most precise replica i have found in the market local and internet. the ring is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdoMaajka on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The ring is exaclty what would you expect from this purchase. It's a very descent replica and if you are a huge fan of LOTR like me, this is a must have. I have searched for a long time on the net for a good replica and for a good price, this is the best you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManonKdo on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:(I'm french, sorry if i make mistakes !) Very good quality ; i was quite surprise for the price !! Heavy, not cheap Comes with a chain necklace; very good quality too. Looks like the one in the movie. Perfect for mens or womens. Mordor's language is so well done, it loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHoLeeSchitt on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The ring's quality of incredible for this price. -It has real weight to it. -The inscription looks perfect! -The gold looks real and shines like a diamond in light. -Beautiful display piece overall with a very nice box! Cons:-The chain is not the greatest and not really... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysazpt on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What you see is what yout get. Nice price, the chain that suports the ring is quite good and the piece itself is quite similar to the one you see in the movies. The piece comes in a box that may not be a very nice display, but its solid enough to keep the ring... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGronrin on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The ring is heavy and shiny, look's great . -Nice box. -Normal size. -Engravings is great. Cons:-The chain is a litte bit short. -There is a very small scratches, but they are not visible to the naked eye. OtherThoughts:Naur an edraith ammen! Naur... oh, shi~. Summoned... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections