Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGBTemplate on 08/03/2011

- Unlike most keychains, this is top quality, it's not that silver covered things that ripped off fast and leave black stains, this is extremly durable, you just can't break or bend it with the power of your hands. - the metal chain is also top quality, unlike most cellphone straps that comes with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRebirthx3 on 07/21/2011

-The product made with a very good quality. -Easy attaching for the phone. -On the one side of the shurikan the word "Naruto" appears. On the other side the symbol of Konoha appears. -Looks very nice in my phone. -Very cheap price for this roduct. -The shurikan isn't sharp, so it will not cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanime on 07/20/2011

Great quality and size, very strong and durable. I have this charm hanging on my bag and still is in good condition, very cheap for were I live and postage didn't take too long either. A little sharp for very small kids but apart from that its great! Great for Naruto/Saskue fans like me. Would be suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaelnagy on 02/26/2010

- Made with a very good material it's like some brillant steel, it doesn't look cheap like plastic or aluminum - It's a great gift for Naruto fans and non fans too! - Not too big to carry in a cell phone or a small camera! - Very good price as everything here in Deal Extreme No cons for this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymargene on 02/15/2010

- Price is great. If this is selling in my country it will have a price tag like 8-10 dollars I am pretty sure - It looks really cool in my PSP. - Material is of good quality. The shuriken blade is inscribes with the word "Naruto" and on the other side the konoha symbol. - Cant think of any cons on this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections