Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomasxxm on 08/30/2012

Very very low price!Very easy to put it on and take it off . Goes with just about anything. In my country you will not find anything like this for that price! Looks like cheap metal. Fast sratches.The necklace cord is poor. Doesn't come with a chain, just a plasticy string. Buy a chain put this pendant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBomRman on 11/04/2011

Shiny. Pointy, Durable. 1 step closer to making shadow clones to do my bidding. Necklace is not pliable. It's cheap and wire-like. Danger level is less than that of a nail clipper. Possesses the aerodynamics of a silver dollar. ... Hard to find when misplaced. I have been told a it resembles a certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladooscuro on 11/16/2010

English: ------- Very good present for guys and especially for naturo's fans. I'm not a naturo fan and I like it! Very cheap and the shipping was very quickly! Recommended! Spanish: -------- Muy bueno el collar, lo recomiendo al 100%, sobretodo para fans de naruto e incluso gente que no le guste naruto,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGvidoR on 06/10/2010

- Nice silver ninja star pendant. - Very very low price! - Very easy to put it on and take it off. - Goes with just about anything. - Doesn't come with a chain, just a plasticy string. - All the writing on the package is in chinese language. Buy a chain (if you don't have one lying around), put this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections