DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Protective Pouch for SmartDevices SmartQ 5 (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygegee on 05/23/2014

It is exactly what you would expect. It feels soft on the touch and all the time I've used it it didn't rip or deteriorate. It is useful for all devices. I use it for my Ipod classic and it is a little bit larger than it, but that was what I was looking for. I guess depending on the device, the size can post some issues, but other than that, it is great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byentitee on 07/21/2013

I got this pouch with the idea that I would use it for my sunglasses. It was a little too short for that, so I used it for my phone. It had enough space for earphones as well so overall it is a nice handy package to walk around with. Material is synthetic felt, nothing too out of the ordinary and serves its purpose. One of the plastic tassels was cracked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolodos on 06/06/2013

Soft, well made, with cord inside for hang or sometthing. Price. Protect against scracthes, antislip, black color. Due the type of material it catch dust and is a bit complicated clear once it occurs. Something normal, not really con. All good in this product. Buy it if you like and consider that the dimensions fits for you movile phone or GPS or smartphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandershood on 04/04/2013

+My HTC One X fits perfect in this bag, it is almost like it is tailor-made for it. +Offer god protection against things like scratches and dust. I use it every time I'm in the garage. +Nice soft material that is easy to keep clean from dust. +Strings that can seal the bag and fastening it to my belt. +Nice priced! -I have not found any cons, it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonsieurtoh on 11/05/2012

The product is exactly what is shown in the photo. The build quality felt pretty good to me. It's pretty cheap at less than 20% the price I would have to pay here in Singapore. I wasn't too fond of the felt coating but I knew that this was what I would be getting so it's not exactly a negative point per se. The felt coating attracts lint easily. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkautumn on 01/29/2012

- The pouch's design is simple and nice. - It's soft to touch. - It protects your device from dust and scratches. - You can protect your cellphone when it's inside a bag or something. - The price is nice for the build quality. - This protective pouch has no cons. - I use mine in a Samsung camera, and it works perfectly. - You can use it with other devices,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections