DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Protective Pouch for SmartDevices SmartQ 5 (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygegee on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is exactly what you would expect. It feels soft on the touch and all the time I've used it it didn't rip or deteriorate. It is useful for all devices. I use it for my Ipod classic and it is a little bit larger than it, but that was what I was looking for. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byentitee on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this pouch with the idea that I would use it for my sunglasses. It was a little too short for that, so I used it for my phone. It had enough space for earphones as well so overall it is a nice handy package to walk around with. Material is synthetic felt, nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySolodos on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Soft, well made, with cord inside for hang or sometthing. Price. Protect against scracthes, antislip, black color. Cons:Due the type of material it catch dust and is a bit complicated clear once it occurs. Something normal, not really con. OtherThoughts:All good in this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandershood on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+My HTC One X fits perfect in this bag, it is almost like it is tailor-made for it. +Offer god protection against things like scratches and dust. I use it every time I'm in the garage. +Nice soft material that is easy to keep clean from dust. +Strings that can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonsieurtoh on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is exactly what is shown in the photo. The build quality felt pretty good to me. It's pretty cheap at less than 20% the price I would have to pay here in Singapore. Cons:I wasn't too fond of the felt coating but I knew that this was what I would be getting so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkautumn on 01/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The pouch's design is simple and nice. - It's soft to touch. - It protects your device from dust and scratches. - You can protect your cellphone when it's inside a bag or something. - The price is nice for the build quality. Cons:- This protective pouch has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections