DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Protective Pouch for SmartDevices SmartQ 7/V7 (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynihilistAU on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This covers my nexus 7 when ever I take it out and about. The first pro is definitely the price. Where else are you going to find a decent cover at this price shipped. It is made out of a nice fabric which feels good to the touch. Cons:None that I can think of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my Nexus 7 for when I'm carrying to around in my laptop bag. The case is perfectly sized for the Nexus and offers good protection against the other things floating around inside my backpack. It is made from two thick layers of a soft, velvety... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiamdx on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1. Not-expansive. 2. Light. 3. Soft to touch. 4. Suitable for Samsung Galaxy Tab (first generation). Cons:1. Locking ball is not quite convenient. 2. No access to volume buttons of a tablet. OtherThoughts:As usual, long delivery time. For this case, it was almost 1 month... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybegedis on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very soft, and quite thick, with several layers of material: velvety black outside and white inside. Has required details to keep opening collected together at one point. Nook Color slided-in excellently and safely. Cons:None serious flaws noticed so far. May be collectin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrennerstom on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this for my Dropad A8 the 7 inches tablet PC and i have to say that it fits perfect. A small price for a nice bag! It has a special and simply design. I will protect the screen from scratches. The pouch is verry light and soft. Cons:no cons this is another qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcthanu on 04/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is made of good quality materials - Simple to use Cons:- Nothing I could find was wrong with the quality or usefulness. The only issue may be the clasp holding it shut but it is ok once you get used to it. OtherThoughts:- It protects the SmartQ V7 perfectly from scra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrcosta on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good cover! Cover with a velvety texture and good power cord to hold a tablet in a more convenient. Boa capa! Capa aveludada com boa textura e corda para poder segurar seu tablet de forma mais conveniente. Cons:Velvet attracts a lot of dust and the environment is evident... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxeipi on 07/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Protects from scratches Easy to use (no complicated strings/claps/buckles/snaps) Cons:It should have some kind of carrying strap OtherThoughts:This is perfect for my device. I put my V7 in it and then carry it like this in my knapsack. The pouch protects... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninkasi on 06/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well made, nice and soft - will help to protect the M001 (sku.39169) from damage/scratches. Is light and easy to fold up and put in your pocket. Cons:As it's a soft, it won't protect the tablet from major whacks in a bag. So good, but a hard case might be better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections