• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect for Nexus 7

posted by QuackingPlums on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I bought this for my Nexus 7 for when I'm carrying to around in my laptop bag. The case is perfectly sized for the Nexus and offers good protection against the other things floating around inside my backpack.
    It is made from two thick layers of a soft, velvety material - black on the outside and cream on the inside.
    It is thick enough to protect the device from scratches whilst in my backpack but soft enough to roll up into a pocket if I'm not using it. I prefer it to my neoprene case.
    There is a loop-and-ball catch that keeps the opening closed when carrying it around.

Cons:

The black exterior attracts dust and lint but it's not a big deal breaker.
    The catch also simply holds the two sides together, so small items can still make their way into the case to potentially scratch your screen but it's not too much to expect people to store keys and sharp objects separately from expensive electronic equipment with sensitive glass screens, right?

OtherThoughts:

I also have a neoprene case from elsewhere but this one feels nicer and I prefer it.

Bottomline:

I like this a lot. Smart Covers are, well, clever and everything but I do like being able to slide my Nexus 7 out of its case and hold it the way Google intended it to be seen.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections