Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Plugged into the DS lite at one end, USB power at the other end, charged the device. Handled being pulled twisted and so on by my kids during use. Was long enough to reach into the back seat of the car from the adaptor. No problems to report at all I bought two of these for charging my kid's DS lites overseas (from USB power pack/laptop) and in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLonn on 06/05/2013

works perfect, im just gonna fill this up because its just a cable. It works perfectly to charge my NDS Lite in the car and next to the computer. It charges very quick and doesnt take long at all, i mean really not at all... So what else can i say.. Its easy to use, its very usefull and i can charge everwhere with this. So bottomline, its very good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzancrade on 11/04/2011

1) I can use this to charge my Nintendo DS Lite ANYWHERE! 2) It's easy to carry around and is ultra portable, so I can carry it in my Nintendo DS Lite case. 3) As long as I have my laptop or a USB Port A/C charger, I can use this to charge. There are no cons about this product besides the fact that the plastic used to cover the wires feel a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjmkx5 on 03/17/2011

Great price, quality, and use! I love it that it is an USB charger! I can just carry it anywhere now, and charge it with my PC or USB power adapter! Good length too. There is nothing wrong with this product! Every DS Lite owner should have one of these! It's even better when you have an USB power adapter. I suggest to buy the USB power adapter with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLisa1 on 11/13/2010

it is perfect it has not let me down it works it looks great it smells great it feels great it tastes great and it sounds great (ahh silence) none it fufills all expectations and several more buy it and buy it now before the world ends and you will eternally regret not getting it (for more information read the book sum - forty tales from the afterlives)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteil on 10/18/2010

Excellent product. Charges my DS lite completely with no issues. Charge time is slightly longer than original charger. Cable feels really thin and cheap, but for the price what can you expect? This product is amazing! I lost my DS charger and rather than spend $15+ for the official charger, I chose to get this one. Now I can charge easily anywhere I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvesleengen on 07/26/2010

Works great! Fills the DS to maximum charge. Good cable length. Price! The connector to the DS was a tight fit, so i was a bit skeptic at first, but is worked out well. Great product! Cheapest DS USB charger in a store i found was over $20! But DealExtreme came to my rescue. Computers are everywhere! And this cable is so small and light compared to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 04/05/2010

So you've got 3 cell phones, a IPod, and a DS lite. Simple solution to keep everything charged. Get your USB charge cables for everything from DX. Get a 6 port hub from DX. I was looking for a USB charge cord for the DS lite - Where else? DX! Excellent quality, plenty long enough, and what a great price! The DS is charging - along with 2 phones and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannasan on 01/03/2010

- this product is compact and easy to use, just plug it into your ds! - from what i can see, it looks pretty durable and i think it will probably last me quite long.. - it has a pretty long length if needed. - its so cheap its laughable! - no cons that i can think of.. - i would definitely buy this for for a friend if he owned a ds cos its just so handy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimulacra on 09/15/2009

My son used this to charge his DS from his Laptop, and it works perfectly. The DS charges to 100%. You can charge your DS from any USB socket. Perfect. It's a bit difficult to reach 1000 characters in a review for a charging lead so I'm just writing this to use up space. The lead is a little bit short, but you could always use a USB extension lead. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections