Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEarthBoundX5 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits most 7-inch tablet screens very nicely with little over- or under-lap. Comes with cleaning cloth. Cons:Bubbles easy if you're not careful during application; so insure you are applying it little by little. Easily scratched, but at least its not your table... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadd85 on 08/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Good quality. 2. Thick enough to protect the screen 3. Comes with a Cloth to clean the screen before appling. Cons:1. Dosnt come with instructions (basic !). 2. Not easy to use - 3 parts, two of them stick -confusing. OtherThoughts:Bught it for my Archos 70b internet t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxeipi on 07/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Cons:Scratches easily Got bent in shipment OtherThoughts:I ordered one with my V7, and had I know better I would have ordered more. The thing is, it's very hard to find screen protectors this large. This product is cheap and available. The problems are t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNguyentai312 on 04/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is large , so it can fit with my Archos 5 ( after it is cut a little ) . Besides, it maybe be cheaper than any screen protector on Ebay . Cons:- The quality is bad . The screen protector I received seems to be so swollen that it want to be broken . Besides... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDooris on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Size -Cleaning cloth included Cons:-Build quality is bad! Received and applied, after one day use protector was scratched. -Stylus make scraches to protector. -Thinner than other screen protectors. -too high price for this quality -No instructions OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarmboy72 on 12/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very easy to apply -protects your smartQ's screen from scratches and scrapes -easy to see through, doesn't dim screen -doesn't affect the touch screen's sensitivity -cannot see scratches when device is in use -very easy to remove, does not leave residue on th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections