Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEarthBoundX5 on 01/13/2013

Fits most 7-inch tablet screens very nicely with little over- or under-lap. Comes with cleaning cloth. Bubbles easy if you're not careful during application; so insure you are applying it little by little. Easily scratched, but at least its not your tablet getting the damage! Definitely buy this if you are in need of a screen protector for your tablet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadd85 on 08/26/2012

1. Good quality. 2. Thick enough to protect the screen 3. Comes with a Cloth to clean the screen before appling. 1. Dosnt come with instructions (basic !). 2. Not easy to use - 3 parts, two of them stick -confusing. Bught it for my Archos 70b internet tablet (7" screen). The size looked fine but its not wide enough - it misses 3mm to compleatly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxeipi on 07/11/2010

Cheap Scratches easily Got bent in shipment I ordered one with my V7, and had I know better I would have ordered more. The thing is, it's very hard to find screen protectors this large. This product is cheap and available. The problems are that the packaging is awful, there is nothing to prevent the screen protector from getting damaged during shipping.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNguyentai312 on 04/03/2010

- It is large , so it can fit with my Archos 5 ( after it is cut a little ) . Besides, it maybe be cheaper than any screen protector on Ebay . - The quality is bad . The screen protector I received seems to be so swollen that it want to be broken . Besides , there is not the packet to prevent the screen protector from being impact . And the cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDooris on 03/12/2010

-Size -Cleaning cloth included -Build quality is bad! Received and applied, after one day use protector was scratched. -Stylus make scraches to protector. -Thinner than other screen protectors. -too high price for this quality -No instructions I think this has less layers than other protectors because this is thinner than these... It is hard to instal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarmboy72 on 12/26/2009

-very easy to apply -protects your smartQ's screen from scratches and scrapes -easy to see through, doesn't dim screen -doesn't affect the touch screen's sensitivity -cannot see scratches when device is in use -very easy to remove, does not leave residue on the screen . -the material it is made of is too soft and scratches VERY easily. -the smartQ's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections