DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Pattern Cotton Tassel Scarf - Black (1.6M*60CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromina2501 on 10/31/2013

It is a great product, and the price is great as well. It has a very stylish and beautiful pattern, I love the design on it! Plus the cotton is soft and very resistant. Not very warm, is more suitable for windy days or nights, but not for winter. Also lost a little color when wash it, but remains solid yet. Nothing else to point out. I would definitely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEronin on 07/30/2012

Its softness actually impressed me. It feels very good to wear and, while it does warm up your neck, it can be used in relatively warm days as well. After one week of use, the fabric started to shred in one point. I just cut it out and it kept ok. Maybe it'll shred eventually, but I actually don't care. As a matter of fact, I find it quite fashionable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorralien on 07/19/2010

- the PRICE! - the quality of this scarf surprised me. it is much nicer than i actually expected it to be - the fabric feels very soft - the skulls look really cool! - the color looks very vibrant - the length of this scarf is long enough to wear it several different ways - the other colors sell out very quickly :( - i am extremely pleased with the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections