DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Pattern Cotton Tassel Scarf - Black (1.6M*60CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromina2501 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great product, and the price is great as well. It has a very stylish and beautiful pattern, I love the design on it! Plus the cotton is soft and very resistant. Cons:Not very warm, is more suitable for windy days or nights, but not for winter. Also los... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEronin on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its softness actually impressed me. It feels very good to wear and, while it does warm up your neck, it can be used in relatively warm days as well. Cons:After one week of use, the fabric started to shred in one point. I just cut it out and it kept ok. Maybe it'll shred... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorralien on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the PRICE! - the quality of this scarf surprised me. it is much nicer than i actually expected it to be - the fabric feels very soft - the skulls look really cool! - the color looks very vibrant - the length of this scarf is long enough to wear it several diff... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections