Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byi2i2DS on 02/08/2014

It has energy saving features like auto shut off and day time saving (does not light during the day). Comes with a back plate and adhesive for mounting on any surface. none I can think of. I use this in my shed and it works great. When I come into my shed the light operates once I open the door and automatically shuts off after I leave the shed. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddedde on 12/11/2013

Easy install, fair light power, fine motion detection! relatively small. And surface also quality seems fine. Packaging was also decent. none I can only recommend it, i expected a little more light power but it is fairly ok, i use one on the stairway-turn, and one will be out in the wood-house (not yet installed). in the stairway works fine, as we get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeksa90 on 09/20/2013

This motion activated illumination lamp has been very durable and it gives a good amount of light when dark. I like the adjustable brightness level and the fact that you can choose the amount of light needed to activate the led lamp. So you can adjust the lamp not to use much electricity. The sensor is very good and detects movement well. The bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankNGer on 08/15/2013

Product has a good build quality. Also brings many possibilities to adjust time or brightness of the light. Also works with rechargeable NiMH cells, but then light is little bit darker. Magnets could be a little stronger. Also the double siding tape don't look strong to me. For me it would be useful to have possibility to mount the light with screws ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

Excellent attaching system, can twist the light off its mount once its installed to change the settings and replace batteries Adjustable brightness, duration and sensitivity. Adhesive is good quality A bit more expensive than I would prefer Out of 4 I've bought, one adhesive seemed to come loose as it was attached to the underside of my desk, so computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesTheMan on 04/19/2013

The lamp has a lot of adjustments. Very good price, a lot of different brands sells the same light much expensive. Works with standard batteries so the batteries are cheap. Motion sensor is very strog, so you have to set sensibility on low. I miss the magnet on top so I will fix it on metal. Very good light for best price. It is made from strong plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyloman on 03/23/2013

Plastic quality is OK, sensor sensistvity, working time (seconds) is adjustable. Low battery indicator is plus. You can use it on your stairs, garage, hall and corridors. One of my friend is use it in a fridge to extra lightning so he don't need double check his junk food and beer stock :) You may need twice or more to make effective brightness. Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRediblue on 03/05/2013

It's a great deal, because it has already the sensor included. Also nice quality plastic. The light it's not very bright, I bougth 3 pieces for a 4 meters hallway but it wasn't enough I will need at least 7 pieces. I still very happy with the price of this product. I think they should have more pictures of it working in the dark to know how bright the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurtismccartney on 01/25/2013

Decent brightness for a LED light. Very sensitive to motion, doesn't need the hand wave to start up like some other motion lights. It also has a brightness dial so that it can be used in areas that need a little bit less light. Batteries deplete rather quickly in high use areas. Only has 20s 60s 90s settings, could use something a little longer from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaupovi on 11/12/2012

Very useful in dark places (corridors, stairs, garage...), avoids hits and falls. Batteries last a very long time, and has a red alert red for low batteries. The amount of light can be regulated, and so the light time. Light sensor is inoperative, the item will swich on every time detects you, even with a lot of light around. It is hard to dead the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections