DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
awesome product Not As Expected
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStroodle96 on 08/25/2014

pro: adds an extra physical button to your phone! cons: your phone thinks it has a headset plugged in, so you cant play music or hear your phone ring with it in! Neat little button and cheap. But its very hard to find an app in english that works well with it. Read more

Impression:Not As Expected;

0 3
  • posted byJuniorlog on 08/13/2014

Pros: The product is made of very good material and the clicks are very responsive when pressing. Cons: The app 360 One-Click is in chinese, should have a english translation. Read more

Impression:awesome product;

2 2
  • posted byhallerknaller on 07/08/2014

- cheep - easy to use - storage bag - flash sometimes not works - app is only Chinese - needs a lot of battery I translated the app for my self to german. It's not very hard to understand if you know a little bit Chinese. You can use it when phone is locked! Very useful for open the flashlight with out unlocking the phone. The app needs a lot of battery.... Read more

2 3
  • posted byplustek on 07/08/2014

Small and tiny, easy to use and carry. Nice finish. Main job is dust proof I don't use 3.5mm jack. Dedicated button is so good idea! Doesn't work properly on my Galaxy S2 and NeatRom v6.3. Maybe the rom is not suitable for this "must have" gadget. I will try stock rom or other to see where is the problem. Now is useless... when I click button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiorgis76 on 07/06/2014

- stylish, easy to use - small, fits with any case and will not change the shape of your mobile - light, it will not add any weight to your mobile - add functionality to your mobile with one click. for rooted mobiles, flexibility is even higher - price reasonable - occasionally phones gets confused, believes it's headphones - software still needs improvement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Well, I like the concept of this device and the price makes it an easy purchase to at least try. You can push the button to make it open an app or perform a function that you have assigned to it. You need to download an app from the google play store in order to get this function. These functions are not built into the android operating system. Just ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byHSGOH on 06/21/2014

Can act as a shortcut for any apps quite useful device. Can support many software. So it is very customisable. Good shortcut for triggering the apps like torch light and camera with out unlock your screen and lauch the app. The button command between one click and two click not very accurate. Some time is very hard to get the 2 click command. Which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemianz on 06/15/2014

The same device you saw on Kick-Starter for much more. A nice toy to add to your phone. works nicely. High Quality Takes a few seconds to accept click and start application. sometimes button presses in pocket, so avoid using flashlight as your single click or your battery will be drained. long-press action doesn't work with stock Samsung Galaxy S4 Often ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmikzee on 06/10/2014

- The product works very well, and seems to be made with good quality materials - The app is simple to use, and in english - Loooow price ! Awsome ! - creepy chinese website for downloading the app :[ ] They must work on that flaw - the app could have more functions, just not only shortcuts to basics app, but I must admit that it fits 90% of normal ... Read more

2 4
  • posted byeladc on 06/05/2014

Excellent product, simple and useful, the possibilities with this product are endless, it makes life a lot easier with a press of a button. You can easily create shortcuts for anything you can think of. I could not find any cons with this product. Very useful when you want to capture a photo quickly and without the need to unlock your phone (even if ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections