DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Good product Nice Quality Not As Expected awesome product not so cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhagaidar on 11/22/2014

Cons: The software is in Chinese Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bynormanchee on 11/11/2014

Needed extra buttons since Android phones do not have hardware buttons like the older Windows Mobile ones did. Installed the software (had to search for it, mind you, instructions bundled were in Chinese) One click works at random, Double and triple click didn't work at all. Save yourself the aggravation ... Read more

Impression:Not As Expected;

0 0 0

• posted bybraizze on 09/24/2014

This is a good tool to control more functionalities in your mobile: you only need to download the appropriate software (from Play Store), install it and configure as you want. Pros: - Price: very cheap - Quality: as expected - Works fine, as expected Cons: - None at the moment Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Do what it says, nice quality, works great on samsung and LG smartphones (the one that I tested) Cons: No great apps recomended, all in japanese. Other thougths: You have to download Ikey, that one its in english. Search it on the google play store Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,not so cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byStroodle96 on 08/25/2014

pro: adds an extra physical button to your phone! cons: your phone thinks it has a headset plugged in, so you cant play music or hear your phone ring with it in! Neat little button and cheap. But its very hard to find an app in english that works well with it. Read more

Impression:Not As Expected;

3 0 0

• posted byJuniorlog on 08/13/2014

Pros: The product is made of very good material and the clicks are very responsive when pressing. Cons: The app 360 One-Click is in chinese, should have a english translation. Read more

Impression:awesome product;

2 0 2

• posted byhallerknaller on 07/08/2014

- cheep - easy to use - storage bag - flash sometimes not works - app is only Chinese - needs a lot of battery I translated the app for my self to german. It's not very hard to understand if you know a little bit Chinese. You can use it when phone is locked! Very useful for open the flashlight with out ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byplustek on 07/08/2014

Small and tiny, easy to use and carry. Nice finish. Main job is dust proof I don't use 3.5mm jack. Dedicated button is so good idea! Doesn't work properly on my Galaxy S2 and NeatRom v6.3. Maybe the rom is not suitable for this "must have" gadget. I will try stock rom or other to see where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiorgis76 on 07/06/2014

- stylish, easy to use - small, fits with any case and will not change the shape of your mobile - light, it will not add any weight to your mobile - add functionality to your mobile with one click. for rooted mobiles, flexibility is even higher - price reasonable - occasionally phones gets confused, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Well, I like the concept of this device and the price makes it an easy purchase to at least try. You can push the button to make it open an app or perform a function that you have assigned to it. You need to download an app from the google play store in order to get this function. These functions are ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections