DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Nice Quality Not As Expected Quite good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Да работает, нол не на всех телефонах. И это проблема телефона, если можно так сказать. Вернее совместимость аппарата и программной части. На lenovo не работало, а вот на Zopo на ура! Read more

360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 1

• posted bySwiftsebi on 12/08/2014

It's as you aspect, just a litlle jack but it can help you to do a lot of action with your smartphone. I tested many app, but now I am using MiKey by Xiaomi (I have a Xiaomi Redmi 1S). It works with other app you can find on Play Market. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byTonyOneA on 12/06/2014

Good quality. I have some problem with software for this but have no issues with device. It's just for fun,for me no really useful Read more

Impression:good, fun;

0 0 0

• posted bygulfanclub on 12/06/2014

The one-click shortcut is useful and fully customizable with the Klick app. However, some units don't work well. I had to order a few units and not all of them work as well. In some cases the button doesn't allways respond as expected. Sometimes you have to press really hard and sometimes there is a ... Read more

Impression:Not As Expected;

0 0 0

• posted byJZap on 12/01/2014

Very interesting for using it as dust cover and added functionality through the buttons. I use it for avoiding plugging a minijack in order to hear to FM radio without additional cables, and through the cell phone external speaker. Only con, the link for software is no longer available, you should search ... Read more

Impression:Good product,Nice Quality ,Quite good;

0 0 0

• posted byGhatti on 12/01/2014

This is the cheapest alternative for the original product which will cost you $28. Make sure you choose the right app from the store (only android) to have good use of it. The only con I came across till now is that the phone speaker does not function if this is plugged in. In other words, the phone ... Read more

Impression:Good product,Nice Quality ,Not As Expected;

0 0 0

• posted byHackk9 on 11/29/2014

PRO: When your power buttom is broken, you can use this tiny gadget in order to unlock screen your phone CON: Will need bluetooth hands free gadget in order to use your phone for personal listening Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagaidar on 11/22/2014

Cons: The software is in Chinese Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablacho on 11/12/2014

Pro: - works with any android phone - adds an extra button, sometimes really needed - almost invisible - free software Cons: - Not actually a con but, it is not really usefull... - Sometimes it was hard to make it work, i had to press the button a couple of times Read more

Impression:Works!;

0 0 0

• posted bynormanchee on 11/11/2014

Needed extra buttons since Android phones do not have hardware buttons like the older Windows Mobile ones did. Installed the software (had to search for it, mind you, instructions bundled were in Chinese) One click works at random, Double and triple click didn't work at all. Save yourself the aggravation ... Read more

Impression:Not As Expected;

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections