DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Good product Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenes94 on 07/06/2015

it is cheap and useful for some situation. However if you use headphone, you have to unmount and you may lost this little product

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byservac on 06/27/2015

Jako ochrana konektoru je to dobré. Na zařízení Prestigio Quad ale nefunguje tlačítko a zatím se mi nepodařilo príčinu, budu ještě hledat na internetu. Pomohl by odkaz na nějaký návod

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : compatible with most android phones, we can assign shortcut keys into it. Cons : the menu is in Chinese, not to stable software

0 0 0

• posted byReechy on 06/19/2015

an item of practical use the thought was more expensive but turned out to be very cheap

very good quality

2 0 1

• posted bytonymik on 06/09/2015

It is very low profile, meaning slim enough to not be easily identified. The camera setting is the best because you can set it up to take a picture with just one click, with your phone locked and without turning up the display. The "Klick" app for Android (which I used) is easy to configure and I... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,Low-Profile;

0 0 0

• posted byAviSagi on 06/05/2015

i love this product, its very cheap, and it does exactly what i wanted it to do.

Impression:good,Useful,Thats a good product.;

0 0 0

• posted byteun272 on 06/02/2015

It's really easy to use. U plug it in the headphone jack and download the app. You can open apps with it, turn on the flashligt and take a picture and even more. The price is good too!

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 06/01/2015

Usava no meu Android, mas no iphone não rola. Ele é bem funcional, só tem um problemas que vc precisa baixar um aplicativo pra usar ele, e parece q o aplicativo que tem aqui no DX não está atualizado, mas no video fica facil de ver. Outro ponto, é que quando ouvia musica em fone bluetooth, ele do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9343676 on 05/27/2015

After waiting 1 month and 2 weeks, the gadget arrive to my house. It arrived without instructions and nothing more, but it have an accesorie to keep them in case we don't use them. I'm disappointed of the delivery time but DX people always answer all my questions.

Impression:Satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted byTom.ekk on 05/26/2015

NOT FUNCTION, not support by product manufacter on my LG D686

Impression:Not function, not support by manufacter;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: