DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Good product Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrammatonC on 08/18/2015

Маленькая конкурсная хрень-заглушка для практического ебатория. Ибо раз погрузив в гнездо, особенно у тех, кто имеет плоскую сторону, начинается любовь связанная с последующим извлечением етой заглушки из гнезда тел, планша и пр. )))

Impression:good,Useful,Заглушка;

0 0 0

• posted byMandel1977 on 08/11/2015

Very good product that makes everyone phone smarter . Comes very nice packed , perfect for gifts and more. Recomended to everyoane.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bythesadjoker on 07/16/2015

Pros: Small and seems useful Cons: Not working with my Samsung S5 - It's small and useful with its keychain, but not working with my S5.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byenes94 on 07/06/2015

it is cheap and useful for some situation. However if you use headphone, you have to unmount and you may lost this little product

0 0 0

• posted byservac on 06/27/2015

Jako ochrana konektoru je to dobré. Na zařízení Prestigio Quad ale nefunguje tlačítko a zatím se mi nepodařilo príčinu, budu ještě hledat na internetu. Pomohl by odkaz na nějaký návod

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : compatible with most android phones, we can assign shortcut keys into it. Cons : the menu is in Chinese, not to stable software

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byReechy on 06/19/2015

an item of practical use the thought was more expensive but turned out to be very cheap

very good quality

2 0 1

• posted bytonymik on 06/09/2015

It is very low profile, meaning slim enough to not be easily identified. The camera setting is the best because you can set it up to take a picture with just one click, with your phone locked and without turning up the display. The "Klick" app for Android (which I used) is easy to configure and I... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,Low-Profile;

0 0 0

• posted byAviSagi on 06/05/2015

i love this product, its very cheap, and it does exactly what i wanted it to do.

Impression:good,Useful,Thats a good product.;

0 0 0

• posted byteun272 on 06/02/2015

It's really easy to use. U plug it in the headphone jack and download the app. You can open apps with it, turn on the flashligt and take a picture and even more. The price is good too!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere