DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Universal 3.5mm Plug One-click Shortcut Key Dustproof plug for Android Phone - Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhallerknaller on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheep - easy to use - storage bag Cons:- flash sometimes not works - app is only Chinese - needs a lot of battery OtherThoughts:I translated the app for my self to german. It's not very hard to understand if you know a little bit Chinese. You can use it when... Read more

1 0
  • posted byplustek on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and tiny, easy to use and carry. Nice finish. Main job is dust proof I don't use 3.5mm jack. Dedicated button is so good idea! Cons:Doesn't work properly on my Galaxy S2 and NeatRom v6.3. Maybe the rom is not suitable for this "must have" gadget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiorgis76 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- stylish, easy to use - small, fits with any case and will not change the shape of your mobile - light, it will not add any weight to your mobile - add functionality to your mobile with one click. for rooted mobiles, flexibility is even higher - price reasonabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, I like the concept of this device and the price makes it an easy purchase to at least try. You can push the button to make it open an app or perform a function that you have assigned to it. You need to download an app from the google play store in order to get this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHSGOH on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can act as a shortcut for any apps quite useful device. Can support many software. So it is very customisable. Good shortcut for triggering the apps like torch light and camera with out unlock your screen and lauch the app. Cons:The button command between one cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemianz on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The same device you saw on Kick-Starter for much more. A nice toy to add to your phone. works nicely. High Quality Cons:Takes a few seconds to accept click and start application. sometimes button presses in pocket, so avoid using flashlight as your single clic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmikzee on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The product works very well, and seems to be made with good quality materials - The app is simple to use, and in english - Loooow price ! Awsome ! Cons:- creepy chinese website for downloading the app :[ ] They must work on that flaw - the app could have more... Read more

2 1
  • posted byeladc on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product, simple and useful, the possibilities with this product are endless, it makes life a lot easier with a press of a button. You can easily create shortcuts for anything you can think of. Cons:I could not find any cons with this product. OtherThou... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysirfonzie on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a simple physical 'button' that sits on your audio jack. To my understanding it allows 2 modes, 1 press and 2 press to trigger various application. Cons:The button can be used to take pictures but it works only with their camera app. The software is in Chinese (no E... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisvella94 on 06/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks nice. - Works well. - Great for people who don't use headphones, and want a little more functional protection. - Protects against dust and water entering the largest hole on the phone. - Amazing value compared to the pressy. - Buy before pressy place leg... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections