DX » Community » Reviews » Network USB 2.0 LPR Printer Server (10/100MBps Ethernet)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFredFreitas on 04/18/2014

Works fine, no trouble to install with the tiny cd. Only trouble was an incompatibility with my old HP printer driver with windows 7. Great purchase. The printed manual that accompanies the product is complete. Well written in U.S. English. Easy to install. Único problema foi o driver da minha impressora ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlennpedersen on 11/28/2013

very great little network Print server, converts a USB printer in to a network printer, so small it almost fits everywhere and the light is so light that you can see them but they don't light up a whole room like other print servers do. only one way communication which i couldn't read anywhere, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywluna on 11/25/2013

- It has a great size. - It comes with its own power supply and wire connections. - It has a very friendly interface for configuration. - No need to be a network expert to use it. - Transparent functionality for user once installed. - It is suppossed thar other devices could be connected and recognized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielhr77 on 09/26/2013

Cheap, looks good, easy to use. Too many of the printers supported on the manuals/PDF files are not supported by the device itself. On the web interface of the device the list of supported printers is short. For example, the HP Laser 1020 printer is supposed to be supported on Win XP according to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymanuelcaroh on 11/10/2012

The printer server is highly recommended. It comes with a mini CD of drivers and instructions. Although it is said to be compatible only with some printers, its compatibility is greater than those indicated in the list. It can be easily installed following the steps. The product haven’t any remarkable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanthir on 03/09/2012

Small size (can be attached on the printer, so it does not dangle and this makes cable management better). The printing speed is nice and fast. The software installation was straight forward on Win 7 64-bit. The USB server tools are nice and allow extensive customisation. Required some testing/experimentation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshuazer on 03/06/2012

Product works and is very cheap. Very easy to install, it took to install the software that came on CD. The printer is recognized and installed on my computer. I print on my samsung multifunction. The big problem is that it takes too long to print, it takes at least 1-2 minutes for the printer starts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiosbuddy on 02/08/2012

Is very easy too install on windows laptops/computers etc. and works very wel! I used it for my laptops wich we use in the livingroom and they both work on windows 7 one with proffesional and one with premium, we used too plug the printer in the usb port of the laptop but now we dont have too any more!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizanesio on 05/07/2011

The printed manual that accompanies the product is surprisingly complete. I never And well written in U.S. English. Not just a print server but is able to allow many USB peripherals can be used via LAN. Very well done. Easy to install. There´s no wifi interface builtin. Beyond expectations! And still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiTaN1 on 03/30/2011

Pros: + small in size + adds your printer to your home network + comes with a good manual and a nice looking driver software. + although it has one usb port, manual says it can support up to 4 usb devices. i haven't tried it though. + if your printer is not listed in the compatibility list, dont worry ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections