DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup for 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspeedgun on 06/26/2014

Very good materials, but the power cord is European type, but no biggie. The PC recognized it immediately and I could read old disks removed from other pc. It has several ports of entry, which are very useful. Two slots for SATA HDD and IDE, very easy to use. Plug and play, no software installation required. I have not tried the IDE port I really can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrasildeluna on 10/30/2013

Has several input ports, which is very helpful. Two slots for SATA HDD, very easy to use. Plug and play, no software installation required. Lasted about 1 year. After 1 year, started to malfunction and endanger the HDDs and flashdrives. Also, one-touch-backup has never worked, although I never really needed ir too much. I am quite upset that it only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybusamuis on 02/01/2013

A good product. Working properly. Quality is good. It meets all the expectations which I use it. Een goed product. Werkt naar behoren. Kwaliteit is goed te noemen. Het voldoet aan alle verwachtingen waarvoor ik hem gebruik. I have not come across negative things about the product. Ik heb nog geen negative dingen tegen gekomen over het product. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrasildeluna on 11/11/2012

Very simple, absolutely no hassle. Few cables, no driver needed for Windows 7, fast speed. The front hub is awesome! I bought two of these and, to my surprise, I can use a simple USB cable to connect one to the hub of the ohter, and lose absolutely no speed. This is a con related to most docking stations out there: it worries me that the HDDs are very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykireto80 on 11/09/2011

Great product. It is easy to plug in and work with. It does what is design for. I have a 2TB HDD and the docking station is not working with it. Windows 7 did not recognize the drive. I tried it since then with an old 160GB drive and my workstation foundit right away. More then likely the controller is not being able to read that big of a volume. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjonlin05 on 07/25/2011

If you required SATA HDD storage, i will seriously introduce this product to DX user. The quality is good & it does not look cheap plastic to me. I used Seagate 750GB & 250GB. I used different HDD so as to differenciate different user. Example my wife will use 750GB & i used 250GB. It works great. The power supply also seems good as it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueNZ on 07/12/2011

Unlike other double docks this is able to run both drives using one USB port with no need for additional eSATA connection. Good looking unit with nice bright LEDs and plug and play install on Win7. Removing and adding HDDs can be a little tricky. Recommend removing both drives, unplugging the USB port and then swapping drives around however you want ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikossv on 12/30/2010

Easy to use. Works great. I mounted one 1 TB WD Green and one WD 640GB Green and it works great. The power supply it's powerful enough and it doesn't get hot even if it is used for many hours.It has 2 USB ports also and card reader working great with MicroSD HC cards(used 8GB Kingmax). It has E-Sata port also(not tested). Read/Write speed is very good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrrocha on 05/27/2010

Very usefull device once you can have various hard drives (like myself), with big amount of multimedia data, like videos, images and sounds, and just wanna keep them plugged by the time of use. You have to experience and pay attention when connecting memory cards. Depending on the slot type, you have to connect the card with face UP or DOWN, ex. SD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarikd on 04/29/2010

Great way to use SATA disks as quick available storage resonable price. you get a card reader as an added bonus (almost)- card reader can READ SDHC (no problem with my 16GB card) The card reader cannot WRITE or erase SD cards!!! It seems to be a design issue - at first I thought the contact identifying the "Locked" position was stuck or shorted, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections