Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteamgatch on 02/10/2011

we sell these at the markets for $6 each. get your solar powered calculators out and do the maths. sony originals are $6 each plus postage and they not perform any better dont know if its chinese or japanese but the characters gives the packaging that expensive look because you can not read anything...LOL none whatsoever assorted colors would be great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 06/10/2008

thank you choice between these or blue tac....these are better....its so cheap that its good to give away to mates or sell to your enemies its white and it does not come in different sizes. the plastic quality needs improving multi color packs would be excellent and a rubber top or something similar would be good. if yours is gone, it would be silly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebzewuf on 06/09/2008

The corresponding keys definitely, white and opaque colours. Practical and great lot of 6 buttons of spare. Packing definitely protecting the article. send long by airmail by ems quicker. already in the packing girl keys were not any more in put correctly. Does not hold forever on the console as the button of origin, that's why there is 6. Fixing would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCV447 on 04/14/2008

These buttons look really nice on a transparent PSP. They are a nice replacement to the original analog if you lost it. No variety. white gets dirty easily. NOT A perfect fit. I lost 3 of them in the same day when i was putting the psp in my pocket. I spray painted my analog to match the button color. It looks a lot better if its matching colors. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 10/02/2007

Same size as original. Very easy installation. White shows dirt more. Looks pretty sweet on my Silver PSP. Read more

0 0
  • posted byneonix on 07/30/2007

- Great price for 6 analog nubs - Great quality, comparable to the original none If you need em, buy em Read more

0 0
  • posted byeclee on 06/29/2007

Original quality. Great price nothing. Great price for the great replacement analog stick for my white psp.~ Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections