Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteamgatch on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:we sell these at the markets for $6 each. get your solar powered calculators out and do the maths. sony originals are $6 each plus postage and they not perform any better dont know if its chinese or japanese but the characters gives the packaging that expensive look bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 06/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:thank you choice between these or blue tac....these are better....its so cheap that its good to give away to mates or sell to your enemies Cons:its white and it does not come in different sizes. the plastic quality needs improving OtherThoughts:multi color packs would b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebzewuf on 06/09/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The corresponding keys definitely, white and opaque colours. Practical and great lot of 6 buttons of spare. Packing definitely protecting the article. Cons:send long by airmail by ems quicker. already in the packing girl keys were not any more in put correctly. Does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCV447 on 04/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These buttons look really nice on a transparent PSP. They are a nice replacement to the original analog if you lost it. Cons:No variety. white gets dirty easily. NOT A perfect fit. I lost 3 of them in the same day when i was putting the psp in my pocket. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 10/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Same size as original. Very easy installation. Cons:White shows dirt more. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Looks pretty sweet on my Silver PSP. Read more

0 0
  • posted byneonix on 07/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great price for 6 analog nubs - Great quality, comparable to the original Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you need em, buy em Read more

0 0
  • posted byeclee on 06/29/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Original quality. Great price Cons:nothing. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Great price for the great replacement analog stick for my white psp.~ Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections