DX » Community » Reviews » Infrared 35-LED Illuminator Board Plate for 3.6mm Lens CCTV Security Camera
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegomezm on 06/06/2013

Cheap and easy to install. Compact plate with sevaral possibilities for installation. Good enough to my particular porpuse (white background for contrasted pictures in dark conditions). It use 12V but gives too much red. I did fix it reducing voltage to 9V (still red but very reduced; with less than 9V only 1 led works). I ordered 4 and 1 of them hadn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlvlvl on 03/01/2012

If you replace the original board in your cctv csmers, you may by do not see any changes. It no powerful, but you can see the human at 2 to 3 meeters. if you use thes device as a additional lighter, you must have 3 to5 pcs in your lighting. the human can see the red light from this IR device. It no strong ,but visible. It unmasked this. If you want ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexColb on 11/15/2010

- You get a wired, resistor-equipped, out-of-the-box set of 35 IR LEDS - It actually has an LDR-sensor to detect the correct level of darkness for the IR's to shine - The price, compared to individual LEDS, is good - The hole in the middle is convenient (for camera lenses) - It has mounting holes all over it - Seem sturdy and well-built - You can see ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGomerPyle2 on 03/02/2010

These things are absolutely brilliant. 20 IR leds will cost you almost as much as this item and here you're getting 35 soldered to a board, with resistors ready to run off 12vdc. I have a cheap wireless camera with 6 IR leds (bought off that bay place) and I wish that I'd paid the extra and bought the DX one. Anyway, the camera I have isn't very good ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections