DX » Community » Reviews » Infrared 35-LED Illuminator Board Plate for 3.6mm Lens CCTV Security Camera
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by egomezm on 06/06/2013

Pros: Cheap and easy to install. Compact plate with sevaral possibilities for installation. Good enough to my particular porpuse (white background for contrasted pictures in dark conditions). Cons: It use 12V but gives too much red. I did fix it reducing voltage to 9V (still red but very reduced; with less than 9V only 1 led works). OtherThough... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by vlvlvl on 03/01/2012

Pros: If you replace the original board in your cctv csmers, you may by do not see any changes. It no powerful, but you can see the human at 2 to 3 meeters. if you use thes device as a additional lighter, you must have 3 to5 pcs in your lighting. Cons: the human can see the red light from this IR device. It no strong ,but visible. It unmasked t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by AlexColb on 11/15/2010

Pros: - You get a wired, resistor-equipped, out-of-the-box set of 35 IR LEDS - It actually has an LDR-sensor to detect the correct level of darkness for the IR's to shine - The price, compared to individual LEDS, is good - The hole in the middle is convenient (for camera lenses) - It has mounting holes all over it - Seem sturdy and well-built C... Read more

2 0
  • posted by GomerPyle2 on 03/02/2010

Pros: These things are absolutely brilliant. 20 IR leds will cost you almost as much as this item and here you're getting 35 soldered to a board, with resistors ready to run off 12vdc. I have a cheap wireless camera with 6 IR leds (bought off that bay place) and I wish that I'd paid the extra and bought the DX one. Anyway, the camera I have isn... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections